R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (4 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Who is that btw Jack. I know I've seen him before. History books perhaps.
The first crew member of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Whenever Captain Kirk needed a musical number he would call for that guy would come and sing "It's not unusual to be loved by anyone / It's not unusual to have fun with anyone / But when I see you hanging about with Mr. Spock / I trade in my Balls Out jeans for something with a bit more cock.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The first crew member of the U.S.S. Enterprise. Whenever Captain Kirk needed a musical number he would call for that guy would come and sing "It's not unusual to be loved by anyone / It's not unusual to have fun with anyone / But when I see you hanging about with Mr. Spock / I trade in my Balls Out jeans for something with a bit more cock.
:D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
The Star Trek version of Tom Jones ?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßöмßäяdîëя;1516514 said:
DAMNIT ANDREW!

No it wasn't and those are def balls....
Oh my fucking god, I didn't think of that until you mentioned the B word. Anyhow, we all have our styles, who is to say that Todd is any different than any one of us.

R.I.P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)