R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
THEY WERE ONLY POOR LITTLE LIONS, THEIR HEADS WERE ALL BATTERED AND TORN. THEY MADE ME FEEL SICK, I PLACED THEIR HEADS ON A STICK, AND GAVE THE SQUIGI TO YOUR FATHER!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh my fucking god, I didn't think of that until you mentioned the B word. Anyhow, we all have our styles, who is to say that Todd is any different than any one of us.

R.I.P
You mean you didn't notice the "girl" had balls?

Man,

you must have come across some nasty surprises in your life.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
If it's not too disrespectful to your brother, I would like to cross swords with that Tranny. I know it's a guy, but I still want to ass fuck him. He's hot.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
More window-washing brothers have been lost.

Window washer dead in scaffold fall, brother injured
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

(Original publication: December 7, 2007)

NEW YORK - A window washer was killed and his brother was seriously injured today when their scaffold fell 40 stories from a skyscraper on Manhattan's Upper East Side, authorities said.

The brothers were getting onto the scaffolding from the roof of the 45-story building on East 66th Street when the platform gave way around 10:30 a.m., Fire Department spokesman Seth Andrews said at the scene.

Phil Stellar, who lives on the ninth floor of the 45-story building, was packing for a business trip when he said, "I heard a stunning rumple."

http://www.thejournalnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071207/NEWS05/712070470

RIP.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I won't celebrate the Xmas and the new year because of these Martyrs..
You are a good and decent man, but Tood and Timmy would have wanted you to go on and find some normalcy in this life. Feel free to celebrate. From this moment on, the funeral is over. We shall never forget.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)