Rômulo - MC/RB - Verona (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
What you guys dont realise is we literally have no bench players to come on and make an impact. Romulu will fill in very nicely when he is called up to play whether that be from starting or trying to make an impact from the bench.

Having a good bench is very important especially when things are not going our way and we need someone to make an impact.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
After the agreement between the clubs (8 million euro in total), the player also has signed his new contract in Milan . Medical tomorrow - GDM

Esperto

Jul 22, 2014
What you guys dont realise is we literally have no bench players to come on and make an impact. Romulu will fill in very nicely when he is called up to play whether that be from starting or trying to make an impact from the bench.

Having a good bench is very important especially when things are not going our way and we need someone to make an impact.

Ok i agree but there are two different way to have a good bench, like you said. You can take good players for the bench or you can take players for the starting XI and put in the bench the old starters.
We are following the first way, maybe Evra is a different thing but I always take Asamoah in the left.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Romulo prestito a 1,5. Riscatto obbligatorio a 6,5 nel caso in cui il giocatore giocasse il 30% delle partite della Juve. (GDM)

1.5m loan + 6.5 Mandatory Redemption if he plays 30% of the matches .

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Sounds good. If he sustains an injury disabling him from playing for us, there won't be any obligation to redeem injury prone player. We need to keep in mind that he was dismissed by Prandelli just before WC finals because of some knee (or something) problems.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well the squad certainly has better quality depth now with the likes of Evra, Coman, Pereyra, Romulo, Morata etc...

not sure if its the right strategy considering the starting lineup could use one quality attacking player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

And now we do? :boh:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Sounds good. If he sustains an injury disabling him from playing for us, there won't be any obligation to redeem injury prone player. We need to keep in mind that he was dismissed by Prandelli just before WC finals because of some knee (or something) problems.
i recall the other way around. prandelli wanted him but he said his fitness is not at 100% so he would not deny another player a place.

"Prandelli put me in the list of 23, but I told him I was at 70% fitness and it wasn't right for me to go."

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
i recall the other way around. prandelli wanted him but he said his fitness is not at 100% so he would not deny another player a place.

"Prandelli put me in the list of 23, but I told him I was at 70% fitness and it wasn't right for me to go."
I don't remember cleary what really happened but my point is that he may turn out to be injury prone player, so this is smart move to leave back door open.

I read that Romulo is passing medicals at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)