Quitting smoking (17 Viewers)

OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #384
    New ad on Australian television (probably based on some study) telling us the more times you quit the more likely you are to kick it for good each time.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    my condolences mohad, Allah yer7amo we ye3'ferloo insha Allah. stay stong bro and may god give u and yr family patience and strength.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    what do you think of electric cigarettes? I tried some when I was in Switzerland, to buy few one-time el-cigs (one electric lasts like ~15 real) in airport was cheaper than real cigarettes in Swiss. it tasted like hookah, but worked as substitute for me. now I'm down to 2-3 cigarettes per day and plan on quitting soon. it's just getting hard to get the high notes and I can't afford hurting vocals anymore since it's my job now. but quitting even from 10 per day is hard, that's bullshit that a person on pack a day regime is weak if he can't deal with his addiction. actually it's a strong person if he can quit, not the other way around.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I lost the most important person to me last week. My Father Omar passed away from emphysema. He fought a long hard fight but in the end the lack of air was to much for him.

Alhamdulillah that his passing was peaceful.

Inna lilah wa ina ilayhi raje3on. El Baqeya ef7ayatak, Allah yer7aomo o yeghferlo inshalla.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I lost the most important person to me last week. My Father Omar passed away from emphysema. He fought a long hard fight but in the end the lack of air was to much for him.

Alhamdulillah that his passing was peaceful.
    Lillah ma akhath w lilah ma 2a3ta. 3atham Allahu ajrakom brother. Inna lilah wa2ena elayhi raje3oon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)