Questions about nationality (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
so here it is (my case):
-if romania loses a crucial game: i would throw away my tv..started screaming and cursing..go out and talk about it a week with my friends
-if brazil loses a crucial game: i would curse..i would be sad but i would get over it quickly..

-if romania wins something important: i would go on the streets where it would be total madness
-if brazil wins it: i won't say "we win it" but "brazil won it"...no streets, no stress...

so this is the difference between cheering and supporting something imo..it's all about the passion and the intensity and the actions you make after/before/during the match
I'm sure in my case it is the same. My celebration would be something else if Lebanon wins.

The "we" and "us" were never used by me, Andries, Hoori, Asif or the rest (though we are using them lately for fun and nothing more)... But when someone can't explain or convince us of why we shouldn't cheer or support Italy they come up with the "we or us" when no one is using it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so you see? there's the biggest difference between cheering and supporting...you all cheer for italy, nothing more...just like cheer for brazil. So i donno why andy is taking this so personally..it ain't gloryhunting..it ain't nothing. It is just enjoying more to see that nt than others and you wish them to do good.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
so you see? there's the biggest difference between cheering and supporting...you all cheer for italy, nothing more...
Not really. It's in the same category as supporting. Unless we want to play on words and set our posts on dictionary definitions.

I support Italy in this world cup, I want them to win the world cup.
I cheer for Italy when they play good epic matches.

It's all the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)