Quagliarella - Matri (1 Viewer)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Why not? Is 15m too much these days or what? We need more strikers. Matri, Quag, Del Piero and a new SS. Toni, Iaquinta and Amauri can move on.
Yea, unfortunately if you're not spending the money these days, someone else will and we'll be left behind

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't know I would feel pretty upset to not see Quags in a Juve shirt again...I think he deserves it. I would take him and Matri, we get rid of Amauri and Iaq.

We have Alex,Toni,Matri,Quag..I guess that doesn't leave any space for another SS. But I would prefer us to buy a Badass LW and good FB's.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think I'll trust Matri.

Matri - Quag for me. I'd love it.

Let them invest on our full-backs before investing some 40m on some attacker. Our biggest problem isn't the attack but our fullbacks.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think there's about a 99.9% chance we'll sign Matri, simply because we've probably made an agreement to do so with Cagliari. There's no way they'd send us their best striker on loan just because they want to save a little bit of money or because they're nice people.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Matri Quag would be amazing for Serie A. But they'd be an unproven quanity if we ever get to the Champions League with Marrotta and Agnelli.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Matri must stay here like Gian saied his alternative is Gilardino:inter:

I would like to see w.c SS partner for Matri : Aguero-Matri , Sanchez-Matri, Tevez-Matri , Neymar-Matri .

Quag should stay here becuse we will have alot injures so everyone can play:D

Quagliarela-Matri would be okay , they will score a lot of goals but if Quag get injured :confused: , they are really good for Serie A , but not for euope but we wont go in europe so we wont buy any w.c ss.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Matri must stay here like Gian saied his alternative is Gilardino:inter:

I would like to see w.c SS partner for Matri : Aguero-Matri , Sanchez-Matri, Tevez-Matri , Neymar-Matri .

Quag should stay here becuse we will have alot injures so everyone can play:D

Quagliarela-Matri would be okay , they will score a lot of goals but if Quag get injured :confused: , they are really good for Serie A , but not for euope but we wont go in europe so we wont buy any w.c ss.
:tup:
Any of those you mentioned with Matri would be amazing, but I am afraid it'll remain a pipedream and we'll end up with Matri-Gilardino :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Although we are being linked with Aguero currently, I think it's a safe bet to put your money on our new starting striking force for next season: Quagliarella - Matri. Both have played for half a season, Quagliarella scoring 9 goals and assisting 2 and Matri having scored already 7 goals for us and assisting one. To make a long story short, I'm curious how people feel with having these two upfront/as our starting striking force. Is it Italian mediocrity at its finest? Does it have the potential to be as good as the Cassano-Pazzini partnership? I dont know what to think exactly from it, although both have grown on me over time.
It truly is italian mediocrity at its finest, don't buy into the hype man

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:tup:
Any of those you mentioned with Matri would be amazing, but I am afraid it'll remain a pipedream and we'll end up with Matri-Gilardino :lol:
:inter:
Matri-Gilardino would be disaster , both of them would fail , 2CF-s won't work both of them can't create , Matri can but he isn't good enough to create chances for himself ,he can score a lot of goals if he gets support from his partner .

Matri-Quagliarela >>> Quagliarela-Gilardino >>> Gilardino-Matri

Right now i dont have any CF wich i would prefer instead of Matri , maybe Falcao or Benzema but 1st one would cost a lot and Benzema won't leave , but i have alot of SS in my wishlist :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd be happy with Matri-Quagliarella for next season, provided Amauri and Iaquinta are sold. We'll get €15m+ for them and half of Giovinco plus other co-owns like Palladino, Paolucci etc, which gives us money for an additional attacking option. Del Piero will be having a final hurrah season. Toni is average but useful in his awkwardness and directness as a 4th/5th choice for one season.

For the last €20m-€30m we sort out the fullbacks, settle on the midfield, get into the CL and then look at guys like Neymar or Aguero as the Alex replacement, there shouldn't be a shortage of competition at Juventus once we are back on a stable footing.

I'm assuming of course that we have no pipedream Exor/Arab/Santa Claus investment and we aren't having €100m to spend on Aguero and Pastore. My main worry is that a change to Mazzarri shakes the whole team and shape up again and we start again.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
:inter:
Matri-Gilardino would be disaster , both of them would fail , 2CF-s won't work both of them can't create , Matri can but he isn't good enough to create chances for himself ,he can score a lot of goals if he gets support from his partner .

Matri-Quagliarela >>> Quagliarela-Gilardino >>> Gilardino-Matri

Right now i dont have any CF wich i would prefer instead of Matri , maybe Falcao or Benzema but 1st one would cost a lot and Benzema won't leave , but i have alot of SS in my wishlist :D
Exactly. Matri-Gila is so bad that we'll actually go for it :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)