Quag and Matri (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That would suck donkey balls, and we would end up finishing 5'th. This fucking board owe us a major signing, after 2 seasons of massive underachievement and major disappointment.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Matri. I would love to have both but considering we're buying a world class SS this mercato, Quag seems like an awful expensive back up. Matri's proved himself at CF.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
That would suck donkey balls, and we would end up finishing 5'th. This fucking board owe us a major signing, after 2 seasons of massive underachievement and major disappointment.
5th is still better than what we did this year. As long as no major signings have been made, I think 5th is the highest ranking we'll be a year from now...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'd say sign both. It's a lot of money, but we should be able to get rid of Iaquinta and Amauri to get a bit of the money back. Get rid of other players with attacking roles, like Martinez aswell, buy one real star ( let's hope and pray ) and we're completely set up front, without having much looking around to do for 2 or 3 players.

Focus on one big fish upfront and fix the rest of this damn team.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I'd say sign both. It's a lot of money, but we should be able to get rid of Iaquinta and Amauri to get a bit of the money back. Get rid of other players with attacking roles, like Martinez aswell, buy one real star ( let's hope and pray ) and we're completely set up front, without having much looking around to do for 2 or 3 players.

Focus on one big fish upfront and fix the rest of this damn team.
Ya agree with you on that.
We should sign them both, and having Quag on the bench is not expensive. He is a good option for late game with his runs and we dunt want to have another situation whereby our main attacking threat gets injured like Quag was in the mid season and theres no cover.
If we wanna have a great season , we need quality all over the pitch not just the first 11 but the bench as well.

Nedvěd

In an ideal world, in an ideal Juventus, both Matri and Quag would warm the bench, thus I voted no. But to be realistic, I'd keep them both, they're good enough for Juve's plans next season, and buying Aguero or any other striker is not needed, and fullbacks and midfielders should be bought instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)