Qoestions ... (1 Viewer)

Jussi

May 19, 2003
He used nandrolone and he got caught. Also many Juve players including DP have admitted that they have used doping about in years 1994-1997.Many teams were using doping but I quess Juve has been the only team so far to admit it.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jussi ] ++
He used nandrolone and he got caught. Also many Juve players including DP have admitted that they have used doping about in years 1994-1997.Many teams were using doping but I quess Juve has been the only team so far to admit it.
Please when you are approaching such a sensitive issue use only the facts.

DP etc have never admitted using doping products nor have juventus football club.

The team and its players have admitted to use of the controversial substance creatine.... this is not a banned substance and at that time was used by virtually every european club.

The current doping trial is far too indepth to do justice to here, but is a milion miles from what you suggest....

Please read through the court notes , those of a certain turin magistrate and of course the zeman papers before you touch on a subject that is so non black & white and you can have no way of understanding unless you have read the aforementioned documents.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I think they (Italy) are still in the process of banning it but it's not that easy.

Nandrolone for example is also produced by the body in a completely natural way. The limit they've set can be reached and succeeded by natural production, as scientists recently found out. So setting limits itself already requires quite some homework.

Not sure what the exact problem with Creatine is though...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
What's happening with creatine? I would think they would ban it, but they haven't?
Creatine is banned in france but no one else is particurly bothered by it

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
I think they (Italy) are still in the process of banning it but it's not that easy.

Nandrolone for example is also produced by the body in a completely natural way. The limit they've set can be reached and succeeded by natural production, as scientists recently found out. So setting limits itself already requires quite some homework.

Not sure what the exact problem with Creatine is though...

Those tests are very questionable erik..... the figures they say are possible naturally are strtching the limits one helluva long way....

Any professional athlete should not be able to produce any where near the limits set.

Its like those that question haematocrit set levels.... yes in theory its possible for people from certain areas of the world to supass those levels naturally but it is highly unlikely.

Also if a sportsperson does naturally produce a high level of nandrolone or white cells then they can submit a medical certificate to there sports governing body and they will be able to compete anyway.
It is not a problem.

If you test positive you are 99.999999% guilty its as simple as that.

If you naturally have a problem staying below those levels as a professional athlete you will have been tested in your medicals and would know and as such would be a certificate holder anyway.

Please its jus excuses!! Most of this research actually comes from the drug manufacturers or there representatives and as such are in no way reliable as they want people to continue buying there product.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
well guilty may be the wrong choice of words. maybe it was a part of his supplements.

theres gotta be a reason all the dutch are involved. do you think its a part of the national team's supplements?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
theres gotta be a reason all the dutch are involved. do you think its a part of the national team's supplements?
All the Dutch? Where did you hear that? Did I miss something?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah, but I thought Frank de Boer's second test came back negative.

Not sure about Stam though - don't care for him much so I probably didn't read it

K10

Jul 12, 2002
why is creatine banned? I used it when I was pumpin iron.

Here's What I used: "Ultimate Nutrition - Crea Pure" (micronized creatine monohydrate - BIOVOLUMIZING).

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
why is creatine banned? I used it when I was pumpin iron.

Here's What I used: "Ultimate Nutrition - Crea Pure" (micronized creatine monohydrate - BIOVOLUMIZING).
Why do you use such crap? It's bad for ya nutsack! :D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
I have a question... It's been bothering me for quite a while now.

Why is there a trial if creatine is not illegal? If they didn't ban it... then how could it possibly come to trial? :confused:

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Why do you use such crap? It's bad for ya nutsack! :D

shit, is it? :dazed:

My trainer recommended it so I can build faster. It suppose to give you extra energy and something to do with protein.

I think I will stop now. I only used it for two months or so.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Basically, what creatine does is increase the amount of iron in the blood, and hence makes the oxygen distribution more efficient, hence increasing endurance.

I heard and interview with a Dutch footballer who plays in Scotland, and as he grew up in a farming family, he said that farmers in Holland give cows nandralone, so they produce more milk or somethinkglike that.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
I have a question... It's been bothering me for quite a while now.

Why is there a trial if creatine is not illegal? If they didn't ban it... then how could it possibly come to trial? :confused:
whats creatine got to do with the trial??

Nothing!!

The trial isnt about creatine.... I suggest you read up on it, theres loads of info out there!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
shit, is it? :dazed:

My trainer recommended it so I can build faster. It suppose to give you extra energy and something to do with protein.

I think I will stop now. I only used it for two months or so.
dunno actually...
I just remember back in school our teachers used to go on and on about doping. Don't use it, it's bad for you, they said. We were like... yeah yeah whatever. So to frighten us they said -And it shrinks your balls too!
Dunno if that's the case with creatine as well.

++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
whats creatine got to do with the trial??

Nothing!!

The trial isnt about creatine.... I suggest you read up on it, theres loads of info out there!
whoops my mistake!
I just got confused I guess. With all the talk of nandrolone/creatine and whatever. And the players who admitted they used creatine, so I thought that it was related to the trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)