Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (3 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
"Europeans" :lol:
I swear to God - white people are the least racist people in the world.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

So Europeans bribed to get the WC too. Don't see the usual suspects whining about corruption. Why am I not surprised?
Europeans? Hmm.. It's called Germans. Besides the bribery is just a minor problem with Qatar. Human rights is the big problem, but what do you care? You'll just hit a bitch if she whines or remind your "worker" that his passport is in your possesion.

Oh, well.. As long as "god" sanctified it, it's all good, init?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Europeans? Hmm.. It's called Germans. Besides the bribery is just a minor problem with Qatar. Human rights is the big problem, but what do you care? You'll just hit a bitch if she whines or remind your "worker" that his passport is in your possesion.

Oh, well..
Pegida demonstrates: 200 people show up
Welcome refugees demonstration: 45.000
Conclusion: Danes are a racist people.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
"Europeans" :lol:
I swear to God - white people are the least racist people in the world.
Can you tell the difference between german and dane? they're all white people, no?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, well.. As long as "god" sanctified it, it's all good, init?
You have to admit this would never have happened in the US.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Pegida demonstrates: 200 people show up
Welcome refugees demonstration: 45.000
Conclusion: Danes are a racist people.
Some danes call some danes racist. Conclusion: Danes (europeans are racist).

Europeans (white people) were slave owners. Conclusion: White people are still racist.

Black man makes fun of white man with white man stereotypes = pure brilliance.

White man makes fun of black man with truth about black man = pure racist

- - - Updated - - -

You have to admit this would never have happened in the US.
You are right. Corruption is the mark of Freedom in the States. Long live uncontrolled capitalism.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
It's ok because we are a footballing country and didn't employ slave workers to build our stadiums :agree: Our workers got a great salary, ask piotrr and radekas
>Germans

>giving Poles a great salary or even a salary at all

Jokes aside, the fact that the Germans bribed their way to host the tournament isn't surprising to me. Wouldn't be surprise if the 1994 WC that was held here in the States was also awarded in the same way. Face it, this how FIFA does business. Had they come out with right to host the world cup goes to the highest bidder, then none of this would occurs. The investigation and all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)