Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (2 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This whole FIFA scandal is way overrated, just like Calciopoli. Bribes or not, nobody will ever find out what really happened and I don't really care about it. What matters the most is that the country is more than adequate to host such a tournament, by building world class stadiums and putting millions down for the development of the country.

The FA's constant bitching about losing out by cheating is like Moratti asking for the honesty scudetto after finishing 3rd. I'm glad they lost out.
Nah FIFA are totally corrupt and beyond redemption, and this was even way before the farcical decision to "award" the hosting of the WC to Qatar.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This competition is over before it's even begun.
Their bid didn't even meet the basic parameters of the tournament, it's completely indefensible, but Fifa don't give a shit about any of this as long as keep the money rolling in.

I'm glad the FBI are involved, hopefully Interpol are also investigating such corruption. There is no 'sporting' organisation like it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Their bid didn't even meet the basic parameters of the tournament, it's completely indefensible, but Fifa don't give a shit about any of this as long as keep the money rolling in.

I'm glad the FBI are involved, hopefully Interpol are also investigating such corruption. There is no 'sporting' organisation like it.
The IOC runs a close second I think :D

Jul 1, 2010
Don't know whats so funny, other than the weather, which will be solved because it will be held in the Winter, you have nothing you can say about Qatar.

So many of your compatriots work and live here, so it can't be that bad.
How is that an argument? People will go to any place if they can make a lot of money.

Qatar is a slave state which funds terrorists under the blessing of the US government. It is that bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)