Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (5 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:lol: :sergio:

It's that type of garbage that makes a joke out of real racism, and why all the anti-racism campaigns in the world ultimately aren't going to work.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He's way past it, I think the old age is catching up to him. Talked about inter galactic cup... The guy just likes to talk nonsense.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
IS IT TRUE????? LET'S HOPE SO!

Qatar Will Not Host 2022 World Cup, Claims FIFA Member

FIFA executive board member Theo Zwanziger believes that Qatar will be stripped of its right to host the 2022 World Cup finals, with a spokesperson for world football's governing body moving to insist that this is simply the German's "personal opinion."

Zwanziger cited the health risks for players and fans in the extreme heat of the Gulf state as the main reason behind his belief that the tournament in eight years' time will ultimately be staged elsewhere.

"Personally, I believe that the 2022 World Cup will not take place in Qatar in the end," he told Sport Bild. "The doctors say -- and I have demanded to have this registered in the records -- that they can't be held responsible for a summer World Cup held in those conditions," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/qatar-host-2022-world-cup-claims-fifa-executive/story?id=25669772

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
How are you so in touch?

Truly fascinating
How much does it take to bribe one of these guys? 1m, 2m max. It's just one guy.

Then think about the money they're willing to spend on all the stadiums etc, a billion or two. If that's the size of your wallet do you really notice the tiny millions? Probably not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)