Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (4 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I'd love the World Cup in Morocco vibrant culture, affordable, passionate population, Atlas Mountains. Would be awesome.

Turkey would also be super cool.
indeed moroc would be a nice destination for a wc. :tup: if only they manage to fix the infrastructure of there facilities which is not mission impossible but pretty costly. turkey i never thought off before, but quite an interesting choice. i would add Australia to this list.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'd love the World Cup in Morocco vibrant culture, affordable, passionate population, Atlas Mountains. Would be awesome.
l.
:agree:

You seem to know Morocco quite well :hi:

indeed moroc would be a nice destination for a wc. :tup: if only they manage to fix the infrastructure of there facilities which is not mission impossible but pretty costly. turkey i never thought off before, but quite an interesting choice. i would add Australia to this list.

4 new staduims were built in Marrakech, Agadir, Tanger and Fes, altough they are not top notch. Clubs world cup would be a nice publicity to our country.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:agree:

You seem to know Morocco quite well :hi:

4 new staduims were built in Marrakech, Agadir, Tanger and Fes, altough they are not top notch. Clubs world cup would be a nice publicity to our country.
4 stadiums plus the upgrades that will be made to them is a step in the right direction to be honest cheesio, but more stadiums, hotels, transport facilities etc etc are needed thats why i said its costly but not impossible bec morocco would reap the revenue for these expenses during the world cup plus profit plus publicity for a country that has a lot to offer for tourists :)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
4 stadiums plus the upgrades that will be made to them is a step in the right direction to be honest cheesio, but more stadiums, hotels, transport facilities etc etc are needed thats why i said its costly but not impossible bec morocco would reap the revenue for these expenses during the world cup plus profit plus publicity for a country that has a lot to offer for tourists :)
:xfinger:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The only problem I can see with Qatar hosting the WC is that they're building all these new, big, state-of-the-art stadiums which are going to be pretty much empty/not used after the WC. Lets be honest, Arabs aren't the most fanatical of their domestic football. I'm sure there's alot of fans for the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga, etc. But when it comes to their own leagues and clubs there's not much there. The sport isn't developed enough yet IMO.

Whatever, that's what the Qatari's have to deal with. I'm sure they can pull off an exciting and beautiful WC though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The only problem I can see with Qatar hosting the WC is that they're building all these new, big, state-of-the-art stadiums which are going to be pretty much empty/not used after the WC. Lets be honest, Arabs aren't the most fanatical of their domestic football. I'm sure there's alot of fans for the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga, etc. But when it comes to their own leagues and clubs there's not much there. The sport isn't developed enough yet IMO.

Whatever, that's what the Qatari's have to deal with. I'm sure they can pull off an exciting and beautiful WC though.
they're supposed to send the stadiums to africa or whatever once they're done.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

In general I have nothing against arab football fans. They like Serie A and don't just jack off over the Premiership like Europeans do. And I understand why you are excited about the world cup in Qatar. It's just that you are a douchebag for insulting all European fans.
Besides, what really pisses me off is not that a country that can't ever qualify for a world cup will host, or that its 40 degrees. It's that Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Russia are not democratic countries. And this stuff is also political so countries like that should not be encouraged.

- - - Updated - - -

Bulgaria is not Brazil or Italy in football, but comparing it to UAE is a joke.
Never compared their football ability. I compared their ability to host WC's, which i agree can also be considered a joke, because Bulgaria is nothing compared to the UAE and Qatar.

I'm not very fond of European's attitude. I've always said Merica >>>>> Europe, Europeans are too obnoxious and xenephobic to admit it though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Never compared their football ability. I compared their ability to host WC's, which i agree can also be considered a joke, because Bulgaria is nothing compared to the UAE and Qatar.

I'm not very fond of European's attitude. I've always said Merica >>>>> Europe, Europeans are too obnoxious and xenephobic to admit it though.
I sort of agree, with the exception of Albanians obviously. The western Europeans and Italians act like fags. Germans are alright for the most part.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I sort of agree, with the exception of Albanians obviously. The western Europeans and Italians act like fags. Germans are alright for the most part.
:lol:

you guys are cute. comparing europeans across the continent from the urals to lisboa and from svalbard to valletta.

its true tho that we dont like muslims alot. but come on what non-muslim country does??

:D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Europeans are far more refined and cultured than Americans, at least the ones I have encountered. Americans are incredibly friendly and generous, but a lot of them are ignorant as fuck.

As for the WC, it should be held in Egypt. It'll give enough time for the anti-Morsy populace to overthrow that Islamist cunt @Bisco Hopefully, some fans attending a game shoot him in the nuts :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
they're supposed to send the stadiums to africa or whatever once they're done.
They're still dealing with a surplus in ZA, btw.

Europeans are far more refined and cultured than Americans, at least the ones I have encountered. Americans are incredibly friendly and generous, but a lot of them are ignorant as fuck.
Must be the Monster Truck World Cup and all. :shifty:

Say, Sheik is here... gotta run to get ready to watch Boss man back at the helm. :strong:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

As for the WC, it should be held in Egypt. It'll give enough time for the anti-Morsy populace to overthrow that Islamist cunt @Bisco Hopefully, some fans attending a game shoot him in the nuts :D
:lol: i love yr thinking!!!! :D i just disagree with sth you said that the fucker has no nuts to begin with he keeps them with his superior ( morshit!!) god i never hated these morons as much as i hate them. a sad reality for a country that paid a hefty price to over throw mubarak but i guess its a matter of time until they get rid of this beard and gang. if not i think it would rock to go into a revolution with some members from here :D . how r you holding up in thai? coming to cairoabad soon??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)