Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (3 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah, i can see that. and once they've had a taste of the sweet nectar and loose white girls, there will be a most grand revolution overthrowing the rich sheiks, and qatar will finally be a regular country.

- - - Updated - - -

their motto will be "why have virgins when you can have sluts?"

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ah yes, maybe this World Cup is what that region needs :tup:

It's the world's sacrifice: we have to put up with a shitty edition of the World Cup so that we can liberate the Arabs.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
yeah, i can see that. and once they've had a taste of the sweet nectar and loose white girls, there will be a most grand revolution overthrowing the rich sheiks, and qatar will finally be a regular country.

- - - Updated - - -

That made me laugh :lol2:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

> 72 sluts

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So by that criteria, enzo, some countries should be forever prevented from ever hosting the World Cup.

How inclusive is that, really? Is that truly a World Cup we're talking about, or "only if the temperature is convenient to those in the Northern Hemisphere"?

We may as well say Bolivia can never host an international match because of its unsafe altitude, really.
We should let Scandinavia host the World Cup in January. Or maybe let the Congos co-host. That would be inclusive.:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)