Qatar's bid for hosting WC 2022 (3 Viewers)

OP
blondu

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #161
    better than england..we'll see some kickass stadiums, an unique experience...they'll host the olympics, it's enough. I would like to see the 2026 in ottawa and the 2030 in australia

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Apr 12, 2004
    You lost to those desert dwellers, what does that make you? :seven:
    Well, I wouldn't say "lost."

"Lost" and "didn't pay as much" are not synonymous.
    Wow, that alone speaks loads of how ignorant you really are.
    Not really. It's like people who live in the rain forest, they are all backwards tribals who can't exist in the majority of societies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3137611 said:
    Not really. It's like people who live in the rain forest, they are all backwards tribals who can't exist in the majority of societies.
    See the thing is, barely 20% of the arab world consists of 'tribals' as you put it. But I guess we have to dispose of those American-indian style to conquer the world..

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3137611 said:
    Well, I wouldn't say "lost."

"Lost" and "didn't pay as much" are not synonymous.

Speculation, speculation. We can speculate for days, fact of the matter is that at the end of the day; there was an American bid and there was a Qatari one. the Qatari bid won, and the American one lost. You can take "The American Dream" and shove it up your leechfuck immigrant arse.

Qatar all the way :tup:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Speculation, speculation. We can speculate for days, fact of the matter is that at the end of the day; there was an American bid and there was a Qatari one. the Qatari bid won, and the American one lost. You can take "The American Dream" and shove it up your leechfuck immigrant arse.

Qatar all the way :tup:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    They're willing to spend crazy amounts of money, the problem about Qatar is that its weather in the summer like all other gulf countries is the worst in the world. Its extremely hot and on top off that it is extremely humid too. But there is talk about air conditioning the whole city of Doha. Theres also talk about linking stadiums with an underground metro system, which means fans can watch two different games in different cities in the same day.

I hope they get it, and hopefully i'm still in the UAE at that time.
    What? How?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)