Put your heads together and answer this (2 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Invest in a manager with a plan. Stop with the piece mill midfield strategy. Invest in youth. Patience. Luck.

You guys were very close a few years back. It’s likely that you’ll get there again in time.
We've been close 5 times straight :(

Apr 17, 2013
Invest in a manager with a plan. Stop with the piece mill midfield strategy. Invest in youth. Patience. Luck.

You guys were very close a few years back. It’s likely that you’ll get there again in time.
Unfortunately we are stuck for several years with fabio's awesome transfers:
ronaldo has a huge salary that fucks all our payroll
Matuidi is unsalable
higuain is unsalable
ramsay is unsalable,
khedira is unsaleable,
arthur (i don't know if he will be a future flop or top) but when you pays 70 million he's unsaleable before several years,
danilo is unsellable,
costa is unsellable,
mds is unsellable,
bonucci this scoundrel will never want to leave the club (of the 7 players who have a contract until 2024, fabio had the good idea to offer one to danilo b19 and rugani) bernardeschi lol

Fabio is a cancer for this club, we do not realize the harm he is doing to this club and how many years it will take to recover from it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What would it take for Juve to win the CL?

Zidane coach? And player?
Thuram and Cannavaro back from retirement?
L'avvocato Agnelli back among the living?
Roll back the invention of the internet?
pls come back to youtube
duolingo sucks
you are a much better teacher

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Matuidi is unsalable
higuain is unsalable
ramsay is unsalable,
khedira is unsaleable,
arthur (i don't know if he will be a future flop or top) but when you pays 70 million he's unsaleable before several years,
danilo is unsellable,
costa is unsellable,
mds is unsellable,
bonucci this scoundrel will never want to leave the club (of the 7 players who have a contract until 2024, fabio had the good idea to offer one to danilo b19 and rugani) bernardeschi lol

Fabio is a cancer for this club
Partici got Juve € 550m+ plusvalenza in the last 4 years, yet the club can't balance books. The club needs someone good with finances and on the commercial side so the bullshit transfer policy can change. I am hopeful the transfer policy will change soon though as the club, for the first time since listing, raised money to invest in the squad.
https://www.france24.com/en/20191024-juventus-seek-300m-euros-boost-to-keep-up-with-european-rivals

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Matuidi is unsalable
higuain is unsalable
ramsay is unsalable,
khedira is unsaleable,
danilo is unsellable,
costa is unsellable,
mds is unsellable,

Fabio is a cancer for this club, we do not realize the harm he is doing to this club and how many years it will take to recover from it.
yeah, having a director with an agenda different from the manager is a huge detriment to a club

stop chasing plusvalenza and just cut the Deadwood no matter what is a start

but first and foremost, Juve need to commit to a manager and a style

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
As much as we would hate to see it, a more competitive league would enormously benefit us. Obviously this is something completely out of Juve’s hands but a league where we end up winning despite not being at our best is a cause for concern when we come up against sides in the CL that push us.

There is a reason why teams who dominate in Europe generally come from leagues where there is a semblance of competition. It’s not the only factor, but it is a major one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Be willing to die on the pitch for the shirt like generations before them
Our players realizing social media has made them little pussies
Bringing in younger, more flexible and smarter coach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)