Put forward your nominations for future moderators (2 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #144
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    oh sorry i thought this was a del piero forum... its is kind of difficult.... are you guys like a couple or something....?
    Well mate, you were sorely misstaken, it is, in fact, not.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    I nominate myself as moderator. I will reopen every garbage thread that Tom closes. No garbage will be alone anymore. Wait i'll ban Tom and Graham if he starts getting trigger happy again. I'll force Martin to redevelop the fucking colour scheme of this forum, and upgrade it and add the evil zombie gingerbread cookie smilie. Ill delete those gay little footballs under your name so you can be taken seriously. I'll make a bigger avatar size so creativity can thrive in this otherwise unoriginal world that Nick has created for us.

But I changed my mind, i think ill just go watch TV. Thats what I could do though, if I wanted to.

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Please try to make more sense. I know, it might be another thing that you find rather difficult. But please, at least try.
    why do you always have to take things to the limit all i did was put forward my nominations for the future like the thread states .. das my personal choice ... but nooo... you and that eric guy are getting rather annoying on the forums .. stop searching for my posts and going against em because noone else is.... and by the way have you ever considered blocking me .. or just scrolling right through my post "you find that raher difficult" but please atleast try ..... if you did try but couldnt then ... eat shite and die which is easy all you have to do is change positions with eric... bye

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)