Pulp Fiction and Scarface: F**king Short Versions (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm a big fan of both movies, so I had to admire the patience of the people who put these together.

If you can't be bothered watching the whole movie, the short versions will give you the gist of what happens.

Pulp Fiction -
Scarface -

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I am not a fan of those movies and I wish you had showed me this before I saw them in full. :D

Jeez even in just two minutes Pulp Fiction feels very long.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So is religion. Any one faith is blasphemous to all the others. And they don't allow you to choose multiple faiths either. :(

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Seven said:
You don't like Pulp Fiction? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Yeah, that's what all the "hip" 14-year-olds in my junior high used to tell me. But it sucked then and it sucks now. It was on tv last week, I saw half an hour of it. Oh the boredom.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Pulp fiction is one of the most overhyped films ever. Favourite movie of layman filmwatchers :stuckup:. It's still quite ok though.

Scarface has been somewhat ruined for me by 'gangster'rappers on the specials of my dvd..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Don Bes said:
i ll go one step further and give you my cellphone. so you can always reach me
You're very quick. If you give me your cell phone, then I have two cell phones, but how does that help me reach you?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pulp Fiction is NOT a masterpiece by any means but it is far from being boring. If it is overhyped it doesn't have to be boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)