PSN ID and XBL Gamertags (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My PSN ID is RogueTrader10.

NHL10 is sickness.

Serge, at home I get little cell service, so call the home number I sent you tomorrow. Sorry I missed it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
@ Vinny Cafone Jr: how much better is Uncharted 2 compared to the 1st one anyway?

Because as much as I liked that one, it did get a bit repetitive after a while. So I can see what he might be getting at.

OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    @ Vinny Cafone Jr: how much better is Uncharted 2 compared to the 1st one anyway?

Because as much as I liked that one, it did get a bit repetitive after a while. So I can see what he might be getting at.

Uncharted 2 is an amazing experience.

That's all I can really say

The production values, the graphics, the story, the gameplay.

And the online multiplayer kicks ass too, although I would like to do some of the online co-op missions with some people here

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    dont hate me :D ever since playing MGS4 its been the benchmark for graphics gameplay and such, the camera on uncharted can get frustrating and i thought the character getting stuck in rocks was so ps2. How far are you in the game?
    Not far enough.

I am in the middle of Chapter 5

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    k :D i ll wait for your full review after you re done with the game

Well, I'm loving it so far. I also loved the first one, which I thought was criminally underrated.

The aiming mechanism on UC2 seems better than the first game.

Granted, I spend a lot of time with the right analog stick just looking around saying "Oh my god, this is the most beautiful game I've ever seen"

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    hence the pretty good, and hence my 11 hour sleepless play spree lol but as you go further in the game i think you ll start seeing some of what i saw.

Yeah, I was noticing you on my friends list playing it hour after hour. Then I would check your trophies and you didn't have any for a while and I thought, "Damn, this dude sucks":lol:

Do you like old school 8-bit type RPG's??

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    the sucker just finished the game, sorry Sarge but i ll give it a generous 7 out of 10. So much bugging silly game play and the character along with the cam just didnt flow right. MGS4 set the standard, the rest needs to follow up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)