Protesters want U.S. to give CA, A.Z. back to Mexico, Open all borders (2 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why not? These people are leeching billions of dollars they do not deserve in money from the government run and various other social programs that can barely take care of the poor we had already. These people come here illegally never paying a dime in taxes, steal jobs from citizens and have 10 babies that the state covers with food, health care, housing and clothes. I understand that they are fleeing poverty but its time to deport every last one of them.
Maybe supporting corrupt yet loyal leaders of their countries for decades wasn't such a good idea? Maybe if the aid/loans given to them over the course of the century could have been used for the good of the country and these people wouldn't need to leave their country.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    Loyal? These administrations over the past decade have been anything but loyal. Frankly traitorous.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Maybe supporting corrupt yet loyal leaders of their countries for decades wasn't such a good idea? Maybe if the aid/loans given to them over the course of the century could have been used for the good of the country and these people wouldn't need to leave their country.
    Are you trying to blame America with this or the corrupt Mexican government?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    I agree that having armed forces in the streets is frightening but what other choice do we have? California has already tried the soft approach and that has not worked. When a policy like this has clearly failed and is having drastic results then it is time for change. Something has to be done, no matter how ugly or distasteful it is time to get tough with these people. The illegals have no right to self defense IMO. This is the only lingering social issue that I feel I agree with the radical conservatives on.
    It's also illegal, isn't it?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #26
    I agree that having armed forces in the streets is frightening but what other choice do we have? California has already tried the soft approach and that has not worked. When a policy like this has clearly failed and is having drastic results then it is time for change. Something has to be done, no matter how ugly or distasteful it is time to get tough with these people. The illegals have no right to self defense IMO. This is the only lingering social issue that I feel I agree with the radical conservatives on.
    It would be the Fourth Reich disaster. Nazi Germany all over again.

But you may get your wish in the end.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    It would be the Fourth Reich disaster. Nazi Germany all over again.

But you may get your wish in the end.
    This isn't something I want and it will never happen in California anyway. The state is so goddamn weak on issues like this that we will probably end up paying through the nose to build them nice friendly environmentally safe eco dome simulations of Mexico so they can be comfortable and feel at home while they leech off the system that American citizens are paying for with all of our hard earned pesos, the new official currency of California.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    In Mexico it is no secret that most presidents have their lips glued to the US government's butt, sometimes a little too much. Vicente Fox is someone that comes to mind.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    Why not? These people are leeching billions of dollars they do not deserve in money from the government run and various other social programs that can barely take care of the poor we had already. These people come here illegally never paying a dime in taxes, steal jobs from citizens and have 10 babies that the state covers with food, health care, housing and clothes. I understand that they are fleeing poverty but its time to deport every last one of them.
    The majority of the people do pay their taxes, and they don't "steal" jobs. Who else would like to do the kind of jobs they do? Back breaking work for minimum wage. I mean come on, you don't see a white person, Asian, black etc. jumping for those types of opportunities as they do.

Kyle I once thought you were an intelligent lad, but I now see that your not. You're just a prick.

This isn't something I want and it will never happen in California anyway. The state is so goddamn weak on issues like this that we will probably end up paying through the nose to build them nice friendly environmentally safe eco dome simulations of Mexico so they can be comfortable and feel at home while they leech off the system that American citizens are paying for with all of our hard earned pesos, the new official currency of California.
    What you need to realize, not everybody in the world is perfect. The majority of the people that come to this country, actually come for a better life, but there's no denying that some people come here for negative reasons. So much hate for Mexicans, but if you look closely, the majority of the homeless people are black or whites asking for money, while a Mexican would rather sell oranges, belts, pirated dvd's, ice cream, etc. to survive, instead of just giving up and "leech" the tax's payer's money.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    They come for the better parts of life when they're not involved with gangs or causing trouble in neighborhoods or living off welfare.

And yes, illegal aliens do steal jobs by being illegally here, getting hired illegally, and getting paid under the table. The Mexicans at my local golf resort get paid under the table, so if it's going on in my area I bet it's quite rampant in states like California. Illegal immigrants do drive down wages and do cause a greater unemployment rate. Employers wouldn't be able to get away with paying shit for shit jobs if there were no illegal workers available.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    California is basically a mexican colony right now
    Don't forget all the Asians either. :shifty:

You guys really have a lot crazies over there.
    The craziest are imports.

Another reason why California is in such bad shape right now.
    Start with Prop 13. California's residents basically gave the state a slow death sentence 30+ years ago under the guise of not having to be alive to witness it when it really hits the fan.

She just doesn't "get it." Open the borders and you will have hell on Earth progressively working its way North. Just look at border towns like Juarez -- absolute hell. And if you think unemployment and wages are bad now, just wait for the infiltration of Mexicans.
    Dude, Juarez is what it is because of American drug demand and NAFTA, not Mexico.

But the woman is a nut job. She should run for Congress in Georgia.

I can side with a lot of conservative issues. Open border people like this woman are delusional. But just as delusional is the belief that every illegal immigrant is packing heat, dealing drugs, and shooting up neighborhoods. Most illegals are picking crops, working restaurants, and cleaning buildings for illegally low wages that no lazy American would ever want to do themselves.

And Americans would be pissed as all hell about the prices of restaurants, produce, and building maintenance if we had to pay union wages to a bunch of fat, lazy non-illegals to do the same work.

The majority of the people do pay their taxes, and they don't "steal" jobs. Who else would like to do the kind of jobs they do? Back breaking work for minimum wage. I mean come on, you don't see a white person, Asian, black etc. jumping for those types of opportunities as they do.
    Exactly. I don't know a single white person in this state who would do what 95% of illegal immigrants do here.

I don't know a single black Californian who would do that either. :shifty: :rndh:

They come for the better parts of life when they're not involved with gangs or causing trouble in neighborhoods or living off welfare.
    How are they getting welfare when filing for benefits at a government office requires a social security number and exposes them to deportation?

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #38
    I'm talking about the legalized Mexicans in that portion.

And I'm tired of these excuses for illegal aliens working jobs "no American would do". That's just propaganda. Those jobs have artificially low wages because OF the illegals. If there weren't any illegals, wages for those jobs would have to increase. And if there were more thorough immigration policies, that would further decrease the "supply" of legal Mexican workers and wages would still theoretically move higher.

There are plenty of "lazy white folks" out there who do work those jobs, especially in my area, but are stuck with lower wages because of this crap. Take away all the illegals and wages for those jobs would increase dramatically.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #39
    Dude, Juarez is what it is because of American drug demand and NAFTA, not Mexico.

But the woman is a nut job. She should run for Congress in Georgia.
    Not Mexico?

So the Mexican government and local authority have no responsibility in policing their own cities?

That's a new one.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    And I'm tired of these excuses for illegal aliens working jobs "no American would do". That's just propaganda. Those jobs have artificially low wages because OF the illegals. If there weren't any illegals, wages for those jobs would have to increase. And if there were more thorough immigration policies, that would further decrease the "supply" of legal Mexican workers and wages would still theoretically move higher.
    It's not propaganda if it's reality.

And yes, if there weren't illegals, wages for those jobs absolutely would have to increase. At least the wages would have to be legal.

But show me the American citizens who would line up to do the backbreaking work of migrant farming for minimum wage. I think you're kidding yourself, because for the same salaries a lot more middle aged people would be working much easier jobs at fast food restaurants. That ain't happening either in this country.

There are plenty of "lazy white folks" out there who do work those jobs, especially in my area, but are stuck with lower wages because of this crap. Take away all the illegals and wages for those jobs would increase dramatically.
    So you're saying that these people would be employable at one of those jobs at minimum wage but are unemployable for existing and legal minimum wage jobs at McDonald's or Subway?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)