Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) mentioned in the Bible (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sorry. Watching videos online is a bit like listening to voice mail. Too serial, and both take too long to get to the point.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Nothing surprising about this.Christians do believe in Mohammad's existence from what i've read and understood.I'm not sure since i haven't read the bible,but i've heard that it has some parts where Jesus mentions stuff about Mohammad's arrival etc,you know,since he was after Jesus' time.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so.....Jesus predicted that Mohammed Sissoko would come as a messenger to save us from the tyranny of mediocre defensive midfielders like Poulsen,Blasi and Nocerino?

Wow Jesus. Thanks, Buddy.

OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    I would recommend you to watch the video before making all the jokes.

But well it's your choices. Can I ask you some questions..

What do you believe in, are you jews,cristians,muslims, or maby you believe in the big bang theory? It would be nice to hear from you what your believe in.

Try to be serious :p

OP
    Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    Nothing surprising about this.Christians do believe in Mohammad's existence from what i've read and understood.I'm not sure since i haven't read the bible,but i've heard that it has some parts where Jesus mentions stuff about Mohammad's arrival etc,you know,since he was after Jesus' time.
    If my english was better I would try to discuss some of the things in the video with you, but as my english is really bad:p.. I recommend you to watch the video it's very interesting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Are you talking about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace)? If you are talking about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) then I am not sure if Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) is mentioned in the bible, maybe some other muhammad, but Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace)? I don't think so. Why would Jesus talk about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) in his own book, it's about Jesus you know, and not about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace)..

Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) has his own book, and he talks about himself, I mean about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace), every prophet talk about himself in the book, so is Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace).

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Are you talking about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace)? If you are talking about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) then I am not sure if Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) is mentioned in the bible, maybe some other muhammad, but Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace)? I don't think so. Why would Jesus talk about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) in his own book, it's about Jesus you know, and not about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace)..

Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) has his own book, and he talks about himself, I mean about Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace), every prophet talk about himself in the book, so is Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace).
    :lol: you wonderful creature, you. :howler:

And I'm no expert, but no way do christians acknowledge anything Islam, let alone their prophet. I think Islam acknowledges Jesus as a "failed" prophet or something.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Muslims think Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) completed the other religion, they think all the others were incomplete. And Muslims or Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) thinks today's bible or back in Prophet Muhammad's ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) (excuse me for putting apostrophe "s" after the holiness, I never meant to disrespect) day was fake, so they have their own imaginary version of bible who was probably talking about the greatness of the Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace).

I am out of here before they stone the shit out of me :snoop:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    There are two reason for why this could be:

Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic are semitic languages which are closely related and if you go back thousands of years, even more so.

Traditional semitic scripture lacks vowels, so any mention of Muhammad would have been written "Mhmd" or similar.

The Arabic name Muhammad means "praiseworthy".

Considering the relation of the languages, it's not unlikely at all that the word "Mhmd" existed in the vocabulary of the various Semitic languages.

So probably, someone called a prophet praiseworthy or predicted that a praiseworthy prophet would appear some time in the future (certainly not excluded to the Muhammad).

It's a sign. Get down on your knees, everyone.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Muslims think Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) completed the other religion, they think all the others were incomplete. And Muslims or Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) thinks today's bible or back in Prophet Muhammad's ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) (excuse me for putting apostrophe "s" after the holiness, I never meant to disrespect) day was fake, so they have their own imaginary version of bible who was probably talking about the greatness of the Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace).

I am out of here before they stone the shit out of me :snoop:
    May Allah exalt you and grant you peace. :D

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    :lol: you wonderful creature, you. :howler:

And I'm no expert, but no way do christians acknowledge anything Islam, let alone their prophet. I think Islam acknowledges Jesus as a "failed" prophet or something.
    yep ,you certainly aren't an expert.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)