Prophet Muhammad ( may Allah exalt him and grant him peace) mentioned in the Bible (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's what is called agnostic.
But isn't agnostic the belief in a god just not a specific religion? I don't believe in anything nor do I specifically count anything out. The way I see it whatever force or random coincidences that created this universe and myself is likely something so complex and mind blowing that even if explained to me it is beyond my simple human brain's ability to process that information. Ants may as well discuss nuclear fission

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
I've always failed to see what is so funny about mocking religious subjects, if you think the whole subject is a rotten joke then fine why don't you just avoid it and leave it to others so they can have a logical/serious discussion?

Respect to Martin when it comes to such matter.

Dec 26, 2004
But isn't agnostic the belief in a god just not a specific religion? I don't believe in anything nor do I specifically count anything out. The way I see it whatever force or random coincidences that created this universe and myself is likely something so complex and mind blowing that even if explained to me it is beyond my simple human brain's ability to process that information. Ants may as well discuss nuclear fission
Again, you gave another definition for agnostic:D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've always failed to see what is so funny about mocking religious subjects, if you think the whole subject is a rotten joke then fine why don't you just avoid it and leave it to others so they can have a logical/serious discussion?

Respect to Martin when it comes to such matter.
Was this aimed at me?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Again, you gave another definition for agnostic:D
Oh, well I guess I am an agnostic. The way agnostic was explained to me in the past was a belief in the typical idea of god but no specific religion, yet as I stated above I do not believe in a typical god type omnipotent power so I guess my definition of agnosticism was off?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I read the thread title and i smiled because I knew it will be entertaining.
But No :(

Except for Snoop's post, which was funny, and Sadomin's post, which was insightful, the rest was more or less normal discussion between people who respect eachother's opinion.

UNBAN HIM!
Unban him now, before this forum becomes too boring.

Dec 26, 2004
Was this aimed at me?
No.

Oh, well I guess I am an agnostic. The way agnostic was explained to me in the past was a belief in the typical idea of god but no specific religion, yet as I stated above I do not believe in a typical god type omnipotent power so I guess my definition of agnosticism was off?

Is there a God? I do not know. Is man immortal? I do not know. One thing I do know, and that is, that neither hope, nor fear, belief, nor denial, can change the fact. It is as it is, and it will be as it must be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No.

Is there a God? I do not know. Is man immortal? I do not know. One thing I do know, and that is, that neither hope, nor fear, belief, nor denial, can change the fact. It is as it is, and it will be as it must be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnostic
K, it followed my post so I was a little confused

Well I guess I learned something about myself today, I'm an agnostic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)