Probable Juve team for 04-05 (5 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
if salas keeps on playing well, maybe we can convince river to give us cavenaghi in exchange. i dont think anyone would complain with that happening.
Even if he plays well, and I'm sure that he will, it's unlikely that we'll Cavenaghi for him. He's an established first choice striker in Europe. That kind of player kicks ass in Argentina. He's old and he makes a ton of money. Why would River give us a good young stiker for an old one? It'll take a bunch of cash to make this happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
well, the good thing is that salas is playing very good...and juventus will surely call him back to do some business.

But there is a big possibility that maybe he will not want to leave river.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
well, the good thing is that salas is playing very good...and juventus will surely call him back to do some business.

But there is a big possibility that maybe he will not want to leave river.
No. Salas will not return to Juve. It's highly improbable.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
:confused:

Let's drop this before we both come out dumber :)
HA HA! Too late! That was the dumbest conversation I have ever seen on the Forums!
"Joaquin is not good.........Jaoquin is very good...............I like Jaoquin.............I saw Jaoquin, he is great..............Who does Jaoquin play for?............We are responsible for our transfers"

A great series of replies from people that have no idea what they are talking about!:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Sorry, no can do. I like how Zambrotta plays left back; he is great at going forward while good at coming back to play defense. IMO he is better than Roberto Carlos, at least defensivly. It might look like Zambrotta is not doing to well this year at leftback, but you have to take into account that the other 3 defenders have not played very well, same for the rest of the team.
I'm not saying he hasn't done well, but we can get a lot of attacking power out of him in midfield rather than always relying on him to run all the way upfield 100 times per match. I know he's made a home for himself and adjusted superbly, but we at least need some options at that position, giving him some freedom to try his hand at RM again. We all saw what happened when Zambro was injured...

Anyway, it is easier to find a replacement for Camoranesi at rightmid rather than finding a good left back IMO.
That may be true, but as long as Camoranesi is a first-teamer, I'd rather Zambro push him onto the bench and signing a LB

HA HA! Too late! That was the dumbest conversation I have ever seen on the Forums!
"Joaquin is not good.........Jaoquin is very good...............I like Jaoquin.............I saw Jaoquin, he is great..............Who does Jaoquin play for?............We are responsible for our transfers"

A great series of replies from people that have no idea what they are talking about!:D
Umm :wth: did you even read our conversation? We were talking about the pros and cons of Zlatan versus Trezeguet, and bianconero casually mentioned Joaquin somewhere in that conversation. We hardly talked about Joaquin.

First you say i have no idea what i'm talking about, then go on to paraphrase most of what i said in a conversation which you claim to have read?

I think someone like Zlatan who can play away from goal would be a better fit for the team. Sorry, but I am not that big of a fan of goal-poachers (i.e. Inzaghi and Trez). I like to see more skill.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Mine:
First Choice:
Buffon
Thuram, Mexes, Ferrari, Zambrotta
Diego, Jankulovski
Nedved, Miccoli
Del Piero
Cavenaghi

Subs:
Chimenti
DV
Appiah
Legro
Biri
Tacchi
Camo

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Buffon
Thuram, Mexes, Ferrari, Zambrotta
Diego, Jankulovski
Nedved, Miccoli
Del Piero
Cavenaghi
You want to play Diego as a defensive midfielder, Nedved on the right and Miccoli on the left?!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
So sorry Gray,
I did that in a rush
I was meant to put them all in one line
Diego-------------Miccoli------------Nedved
DP
Cavenaghi

Sep 1, 2002

It is such a pity that the qualities that the many great American contributors bring to this site, daily dispelling the myth that all Americans know little about football (soccer), and even less about houmo"u"r, are not to be found in your good self.

I await with baited breath for you to bestow upon us your insights and bons mots.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
Angelo Peruzzi
Jurgen Kohler
Paolo Montero
Paulo Sousa
Massimo Carrera
Ciro Ferrara
Didier Deschamps
Antonio Conte
Roberto Baggio
Fabrizio Ravanelli
Gianluca Vialli
Angelo Di Livio
Giancarlo Marocchi
Moreno Torricelli
Alessandro Del Piero-when he really was something to talk about.
thats 15 players. and i said 96, not 94. baggio wasnt there.

your recent memory must include medieval times. it will be the best team of this generation!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)