ML Jankulovski MC Tacchinardi MR Camoranesi AM Nedved
Forwards: DP Ibrahimovic

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
GK Buffon
DL Zambrotta DC Mexes DC Lucio DR Thuram
ML Jankulovski MC Tacchinardi MR Camoranesi AM Nedved
Forwards: DP Ibrahimovic
i think this side is great. except: Lucio, Jankulovski, "Crap"anesi, Nedved(fine player but we need to sell him to help finace new team), lovely eyes DP, and Zlaza.

Guarenteed not to win anything.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
the greatest juve team in recent memory:

---------------------buffon-----------------------

trabelsi------thuram-------mexes--------zambrotta

------------tachinardi-----------appiah------------

maresca--->---------------------------<----nedved

--------------zlatan-----------del piero------------

this team has everything: youth, experience, flair, strength, speed, height etc.

im really looking forward to watching maresca. simply he IS the future of juve, no ifs or buts about it.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
................................Buffon..................................

Trabelsi ....... Ferrari ........ Mexes ....... Zambrotta

..................................Tacchi.................................

Camo........ ........... Nedved .................... Maresca

..............Zlatan ......................Del Piero................

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
the greatest juve team in recent memory:

Maybe so: that would be the memory of a goldfish.

Sep 1, 2002
Just a rough recall of opur team:
Juventus 94-96 (JUV)

Angelo Peruzzi
Jurgen Kohler
Paolo Montero
Paulo Sousa
Massimo Carrera
Ciro Ferrara
Didier Deschamps
Antonio Conte
Roberto Baggio
Fabrizio Ravanelli
Gianluca Vialli
Angelo Di Livio
Giancarlo Marocchi
Moreno Torricelli
Alessandro Del Piero-when he really was something to talk about.

Most definately looking through thick glass.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++

I like it, but I don't know why everyone insists on keeping Zambrotta at left-back. Sure, he does a great job there, but i think his talents would more effectively be deployed in his natural right midfield position. So I say sign a left-back or at least a CB who can also play LB. That way we can remove the questionable Appiah, replacing him with Maresca, and let Zambrotta terrorise the right flank. Just my opinion though

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

I like it, but I don't know why everyone insists on keeping Zambrotta at left-back. Sure, he does a great job there, but i think his talents would more effectively be deployed in his natural right midfield position. So I say sign a left-back or at least a CB who can also play LB. That way we can remove the questionable Appiah, replacing him with Maresca, and let Zambrotta terrorise the right flank. Just my opinion though
Sorry, no can do. I like how Zambrotta plays left back; he is great at going forward while good at coming back to play defense. IMO he is better than Roberto Carlos, at least defensivly. It might look like Zambrotta is not doing to well this year at leftback, but you have to take into account that the other 3 defenders have not played very well, same for the rest of the team. But Zambrotta has really found a home at leftback, and we should not move him. Anyway, it is easier to find a replacement for Camoranesi at rightmid rather than finding a good left back IMO.

But as I said before and keep saying, we need another playmaker in midfield! I think Moggi should do everything possible to get Van der Vaart, eventhough it will cost a lot. But the cost will be dealt with, hopoefully with the sale of Trez. Some people think he is good, which he is at finishing, but I stress ONLY good at finishing. I think someone like Zlatan who can play away from goal would be a better fit for the team. Sorry, but I am not that big of a fan of goal-poachers (i.e. Inzaghi and Trez). I like to see more skill.

I find it hard to believe that someone would disagree with me on the fact that we need a true playmaker. Not Jankulovski, he is just like Nedved. Not Maresca, he is a deep lying playmaker that should start anyway. We need someone to control the pace, style, and flow for Juve in an attacking role.

Please Luciano, get Van der Vaart!:frown:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
hey reports....
guess who is playing very very well..... ;)

the one and only.... SALAS.

I ahve been keeping a close eye in hislate performaces after his return form the long long injury...and he has been starting with river in this new campaign alongside with marcelo gallardo.

Today i had the time to see the game "river plate vs arsenal"...and both salas and Gallardo were superb.Gallardo, as a playmaker, scored 3 goals...and salas did 2 assistances...(very very good passes).

Im very happy now that he is improving and regaining the self confidence he lacked since his arrival to juve(salas have 4 goals in 4 games)...and Gallardo, the guy was sueperb today....like the Gallardo who played years back in river!!

:thumb:

River won 5-0

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
but oif he continue in that way.... we will be able to sell him in a good price ;) remember that he is still with juve

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if salas keeps on playing well, maybe we can convince river to give us cavenaghi in exchange. i dont think anyone would complain with that happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)