Pro Evolution Soccer (R.I.P.) (5 Viewers)

Jun 7, 2003
Played it in the weekend, i like it. The idea of playing a free game and crossplattform gaming with friends who play with computer and me on ps4 is nice.

Has some bugs i guess and lags, but will become better with time i hope

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Played it in the weekend, i like it. The idea of playing a free game and crossplattform gaming with friends who play with computer and me on ps4 is nice.

Has some bugs i guess and lags, but will become better with time i hope
I am really surprised that you liked it, for me this version is unplayable.

Anyways, new patch is coming out in about two weeks. I'll give it another shot then.

Jun 7, 2003
I am really surprised that you liked it, for me this version is unplayable.

Anyways, new patch is coming out in about two weeks. I'll give it another shot then.
The expectations were very low if that helps. Played two games there are some things which should be improved but every new beginning is difficult and it is understandable that it has some bugs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why is it understandable it has bugs? They had 2 years of working on THIS? PES has 23 years of game catelogue, and other then pes14 and possibly pes8, nothing where even close to as half bad as this current e-football is. Its a glorified demo that has no content like additional teams, players, no tactics ("future" release"), even gameplay stuff like special kicks in future release. It has super awkward game breaking bugs, lowered down engine and overall quality due to mobile crossplay, and revamped the core focus and mechanics of the game to bare minimum almost.

Only thing decent about it is the slower pace, but so much of it is off and just unfinished mess. I say this a strictly 21 years straight PES player. THIS IS UNPLAYABLE.

Last edited:
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #606
    They released a demo, essentially. Not officially, but that is what they put out. How can you get to grips with a game which is so broken?

PR disaster in all honesty. Still, it might be a good game in 2022. At least the edit mode will still be free.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    PES is done. Just accept it.

Having said that what about that UFL? About time somebody has the ball to make a new football game in this monopoly.

Not convinced by that CGI trailer though but it supposedly is on Unreal engine and they talked about it being the "most authentic digital representation of football ever known".

I'll believe it when I see it.

Jun 7, 2003
    The game is okay and will have new fans even when the old players don't play it anymore.
    Playing it also since it was called ISS, have not the time nowadays to play games and buying the same game every year just to play 5-6 matches with friends was getting crazy. I'm okay with their new way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)