Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You'll notice it straight away, the passing is a bit sharper, shooting better, keepers don't spill the ball ridiculously, there doesn't appear to be as much 'rubber-banding' when you sprint past players (although it's still there), if you tap a shot it now shoots the ball first time rather than taking another touch, and you can actually do something with the ball in close contact.

It's still difficult to get things to go exactly as you want, but I'll put it down to practise. I have hardly played the game for the last month because it was basically broken.

Konami need to have the game right before they release it next time, because the DP 2.0 release would have gained much more favourable review scores.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Since I bought it I haven't been able to have a chance to download any Data Packs. Is it still too easy to score in the low corners in 1 on 1 situations?
@JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Since I bought it I haven't been able to have a chance to download any Data Packs. Is it still too easy to score in the low corners in 1 on 1 situations?
@JuveJay
Since the early PES days I've always used that low shoulder button curler into the corner to finish, so I don't know any different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)