Prison Break ! (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No, Lost isnt watchable anymore and this comes from a hardcore fan...

Check out the Tudors (a Rome like historic themed series) or The Unit (more like 24)

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
No, Lost isnt watchable anymore and this comes from a hardcore fan...

Check out the Tudors (a Rome like historic themed series) or The Unit (more like 24)
Lost isn't watchable anymore? Are you serious? It's better than ever in my opinion. The series are getting really interesting and the finale was just epic. The overall opinion also seems to be very positive since the series are getting great reviews at IGN etc.

Going on topic, Prison Break had a good ending. Does anyone recommend Final Break? Since I'm too lazy to give it a chance :shifty:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
what makes it interesting is that the brothers have swapped places! Linc is a FREE man, and scofield is locked up in a jail in Panama, called Sona. the prison itself is badass, hardly any security... he's also joined by Bellick and T-bag, along with a Alex Mahone, a detective who was after mike throughout the 2nd season. he's in cos he was caught with some drugs, and the whole thing was set up by Mike in the first place...

the majority of the 2nd season wasnt as exciting as the first season, but it took a big turn towards the better side after about 3/4th of the 2nd season. i'd suggest u go watch the 2nd season now! :D
I just couldnt do it man. I dislike everything about the show.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah the third season of skins is quite weak.

Weeds i liked it, and am still watching the new episodes, but not as good as other series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)