Prison Break ! (2 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
so what exactly is going on now ? I stopped after watching the first season when they break out. So...are they out ? what makes the show more interesting ?

Apr 15, 2006
so what exactly is going on now ? I stopped after watching the first season when they break out. So...are they out ? what makes the show more interesting ?
what makes it interesting is that the brothers have swapped places! Linc is a FREE man, and scofield is locked up in a jail in Panama, called Sona. the prison itself is badass, hardly any security... he's also joined by Bellick and T-bag, along with a Alex Mahone, a detective who was after mike throughout the 2nd season. he's in cos he was caught with some drugs, and the whole thing was set up by Mike in the first place...

the majority of the 2nd season wasnt as exciting as the first season, but it took a big turn towards the better side after about 3/4th of the 2nd season. i'd suggest u go watch the 2nd season now! :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Some Croatian site. It will be called Prison Break : The Final Break and it will last for 80 minutes or so.
it's not really a movie as such, it's a continutation of what happned after the last episode of series 4, and explains how michael died, so it's more like an extented episode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)