Primavera & U17 (8 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Didn't look great against France. Quite standoffish, which after watching Rugani doesn't fill me with confidence.

Still lots of time to develop. The France team looked far more developed physically.
I haven’t seen anything, but I heard the same about his last two games.

France usually has a great team though

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Juventus are reportedly on the verge of sending teenage hitman Ange Chibozo to Amiens on loan with obligation to buy for just €1m.

According to RMC Sport transfer expert Loïc Tanzi, the deal is done for the 18-year-old to join French club Amiens.

It will be a loan with option to buy for €1m, but it becomes an obligation under certain easy to achieve circumstances.

Chibozo will turn 19 years old on July 1 and already has his first senior cap for Benin.

In the Juventus youth academy since January 2018, he was a sensation this season, scoring 20 goals in 43 competitive games.

That included four goals and two assists in just eight UEFA Youth League games.

He is a support striker rather than a centre-forward, but can also play on the left flank.

His contract with the Bianconeri is due to expire in June 2023 and he is part of the Primavera youth team squad.

Jun 16, 2020
Juventus are reportedly on the verge of sending teenage hitman Ange Chibozo to Amiens on loan with obligation to buy for just €1m.

According to RMC Sport transfer expert Loïc Tanzi, the deal is done for the 18-year-old to join French club Amiens.

It will be a loan with option to buy for €1m, but it becomes an obligation under certain easy to achieve circumstances.

Chibozo will turn 19 years old on July 1 and already has his first senior cap for Benin.

In the Juventus youth academy since January 2018, he was a sensation this season, scoring 20 goals in 43 competitive games.

That included four goals and two assists in just eight UEFA Youth League games.

He is a support striker rather than a centre-forward, but can also play on the left flank.

His contract with the Bianconeri is due to expire in June 2023 and he is part of the Primavera youth team squad.
Bad deal!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
And yet people here claim the club is investing in the development of home grown youth.

I bet several could walk into the starting XI right now or be gIvEN a cHAnCe bECAuSe iTS bETtER tHaN wHaT wE cURReNtLY hAve

Right @Hust ?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And yet people here claim the club is investing in the development of home grown youth.

I bet several could walk into the starting XI right now or be gIvEN a cHAnCe bECAuSe iTS bETtER tHaN wHaT wE cURReNtLY hAve

Right @Hust ?
This club has turned into one or the largest child trafficking orgs in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)