Primavera & U17 (18 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Chibozo has 26 goal contributions in 38 appearances this season, playing CF, SS, and LW. He's only 18. He's short as shit but built like a little tank. Should be with u23 next season, so maybe he gets a couple look with the senior squad, especially early on when Chiesa is still out.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
Chibozo has 26 goal contributions in 38 appearances this season, playing CF, SS, and LW. He's only 18. He's short as shit but built like a little tank. Should be with u23 next season, so maybe he gets a couple look with the senior squad, especially early on when Chiesa is still out.
Yeah he’s good, we signed him from Inter if I’m not mistaken.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I haven't really watched primavera as much this season tbh, but he looked good in the games I did. Mulazzi too. And who is Turicchia? 8 goals from a left back?
I wish I could tell you more, but I only know Muharemovic because of his last name. But most of these will be in u23 next season so we will have a chance to see

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fantasic article. Hopefully we get to see the kid in pre season.

My brother is a Real Madrid fan, and said this kid had alot of hype amongst Spanish football scouts, he was expecting him to join Real Madrids castilla before we bought him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
anyone watch the u19 game today? I missed it but evidently Chibozo was good. I see him as a sneaky option with the first team next year if/when injuries hit or early in the season when Chiesa is still rehabbing

Jun 16, 2020
We lost 2-0 so season is over.

In the competition results were a bit underwhelming, in the Youth League this team had a amazing season. But in the YL Miretti, De Winter and Soule play and during regular competition games they are with the U23.

Overal positive season I think, I’ve seen less than previous years tho. Chibozo, Iling, Mulazzi, Turicchia and Muharemovic are the players with the highest ceiling.

Turicchia and Mulazzi are a funny story. Both started as backs in the U19, but as time progressed they were deployed as midfielders.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #555
    Roma are the best U19 team this year (and often are, I think because they have such a large talent pool to choose from and pride for the shirt/cohesion through the ranks), so this is no great surprise or shame. We also have one of the youngest squads in the competition, probably because the U23 team takes some of the older ones.

Jun 16, 2020
    Roma are the best U19 team this year (and often are, I think because they have such a large talent pool to choose from and pride for the shirt/cohesion through the ranks), so this is no great surprise or shame. We also have one of the youngest squads in the competition, probably because the U23 team takes some of the older ones.
    I hope that we start to make some profit aswel this summer. More and more indications that Miretti and Fagioli will stay, but I want the financial benefits aswel with some sells (Di Pardo, Rafia, etc).

As a whole, we can’t complain for the teams the board build over the last 4 years.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Thick eyebrows? Check
    Nick Carter Haircut? Check
    Elf Ears? Check
    Potential Jabroni? Check
    Future JJ Brand Ambassador? Check

If Nick Carter and Gargamel fused, they'd produce a Turco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)