Primavera & U17 (3 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
They show U19, U23 (mostly live), the donne and last year they uploaded every game once it was played. The game vs Sampdoria isn’t there yet so maybe something has changed idk.

Also some classic matches at times.

And some exclusive content like interviews and stuf but i don’t care to much about those
By games are you also referring to the Juventus senior team?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020

7 U19 players selected to play for Italy U19. That’s really a lot, never seen that much of our players being selected at once.

Curious if Tongya and Ranocchia will play for U20 or U21. Would be strange if they don’t get selected.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #167
    U20 is a bit of a weird age selection, at least it is for Italian players. Usually it's only important for the WC, but that squad is often made up of previous U19 players.

I know in South American countries the U20 and U23 are more of a big deal with U20WC and Olympics in mind but it's more U19 and U21 in Italy and many Euro countries.

Jun 16, 2020
    Yeah U20 usually is not so important. They even play less games if I’m not mistaken, the WC is the only important tournament for them.

But nice for Tongya, probably one of the youngest players in that squad. At times its hard to follow it. Tongya played in both U19 games for us, came in as a substitution at U23, and now is selected for U20. Last year he was important for Italy U17 at the WC. His managers seem to really rate him, although he misses a end product at times. Jack of all trades.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Yeah U20 usually is not so important. They even play less games if I’m not mistaken, the WC is the only important tournament for them.

But nice for Tongya, probably one of the youngest players in that squad. At times its hard to follow it. Tongya played in both U19 games for us, came in as a substitution at U23, and now is selected for U20. Last year he was important for Italy U17 at the WC. His managers seem to really rate him, although he misses a end product at times. Jack of all trades.
    No joke the first time I saw a pic of Tongya (he had long braids) I thought it was one of the players for Juventus women.

Is he actually legit? I’ve heard some good things but only saw him play for the first time last week.

Jun 16, 2020
    No joke the first time I saw a pic of Tongya (he had long braids) I thought it was one of the players for Juventus women.

Is he actually legit? I’ve heard some good things but only saw him play for the first time last week.
    He grew his hair, didn’t had it before. Looks really ugly indeed.

I don’t consider him as one of our best talents at this moment (might change my opinion of course), but have to say that he’s always around. At all the Azzurrini teams, or at our Primavera and almost always plays. That’s a good indication of talent imo. He has all the attributes; creativity, dribbling, can finish and cross, but needs a lot of polishing before becoming a Serie A level player. Sometimes misses really easy chances or passes, or dribbles with the ball to far from his feet.

I was quite surprised that he played for U23, but that are the benefits of promoting your U19 coach I guess.

He’s still very young though. Became 18 this year. Saw him playing in al kind of positions; SS, AM, CM, RW, that’s why I call him a Jack of all trades. Still needs to find his best position, but preforms okay in all of those positions.

Was one of the best players in those 2 U19 matches, so up to him to carry the team as it is his second year there. Scored a few important goals throughout his career at all those youth teams, but no goal machine, neither the creative brain of the team yet.

Jun 16, 2020
    Juventus - AC Milan 1-0.
    Difficult match with high intensity. We didn’t play very good, Soule had a immediate impact when he came in at the 70th minute, he gave the assist. Very quick feet, natural dribbler.

Illing, the boy that came from Chelsea was awful today.

Next match 17-10 vs Ascoli.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
    May 6, 2012
    Juventus - AC Milan 1-0.
    Difficult match with high intensity. We didn’t play very good, Soule had a immediate impact when he came in at the 70th minute, he gave the assist. Very quick feet, natural dribbler.

Thank you. You are a wonderful addition to this forum.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    Juventus - AC Milan 1-0.

what can you tell me about de winter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)