Primavera 2013-14 (+ Allievi and others) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
any idea how Buenacasa is doing?? thought he was pretty highly rated when he was brought in, but the only ones I notice scoring are Marzouk, Donis and Soumah.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
I couldn't find the primavera thread for this season so i'm posting this here..

How are the to kids selected for the match tomorrow? Romagna and montiello i know that there chance of playing is next to nothing, but it's still gonna be a Nice experience for them..

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #231
    I couldn't find the primavera thread for this season so i'm posting this here..

How are the to kids selected for the match tomorrow? Romagna and montiello i know that there chance of playing is next to nothing, but it's still gonna be a Nice experience for them..
    Moved your post to here, thread is in Team Discussion.

Romagna I know is playing above his age group and is very highly rated, something of a leader. Mattiello has been considered one of our brightest talents since he arrived, personally I think he has a better chance than most to play for us in the future.

Obviously they are only there for experience, but Mattiello could probably hold his own for a short period of time in a game. No chance of it happening tonight, as you say, the game is too difficult.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Can anyone enlighten me on what primavera sides, in general, are the best in Italy? I know of Roma and Inters academies but who else?

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #233
    Torino by far the best in Girone A this season.

Atalanta (unsurprisingly) and Chievo in Girone B.

Lazio and Fiorentina in Girone C.

Other than Chievo and Torino, these plus the big sides are annually strong. Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma haven't been doing particularly well this campaign.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    1-0 vs Bologna

Slivka.

Juventus (4-3-1-2) Vannucchi, Mattiello, Penna, Varga, Barlocco, Roussos, Sakor, Slivka, Cevallos, Donis, Buenacasa. Bench: Citti, Tavanti, Pellizzari, Guye, Pellini, Giannarelli, Kabashi, Soumah, Clemenza, Otin. Coach: Fabio Grosso.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    This has been an awful season for Primavera.... some bad results in the league, while being early ousted from every cup they played.

Some kids started the year really well, like Pol Garcia (CB/LCB/LB), Gerbaudo, Bnou Marzouk, Donis.

But defense was always very very weak, the coach failed to give consistency to the team and to develop players... After Grosso, results improved immediately.

These 5 kids mentioned along with Mattiello and Buenacasa are considered to be the best prospects in Primavera (along with Romagna and Sarkor who are from 97). People say that Donis is a very talented right winger, but still immature and selfish. Bnou is said to be also very talented. Gerbaudo a consistent box-to-box mid and Pol a skilled left-foot defender. Mattiello a winger/box to box CM/ LWB or RWB Marchisio style.

But generally speaking I wouldn't raise too many expectations from the current crop from Primavera. Both in terms of winning the league and of players. Probably none will go straight to Serie A.

What most people don't know is that Juventus probably has the best Allievi National team in Italy - kids born in 1997.

The team is a machine. They are having an extraordinary campaign, won a Cup beating teams like Roma and is widely considered to have some of the best Italian 16/17 yr old players.

The best is Lucca Clemenza. Trequartista/winger, skilled and intelligent, great dribbling.

And the midfield: Vitale (who plays as a LW, LWB, CM, LCM), a skilled left footed mid, with great passing/shooting;

Pellini, an awesome DM/CM, the captain, with great personality and very good vision/passing;

and Macek, a czech also left footed if I'm not wrong, plays as a CM.

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...iche/page__st__740__p__13616361#entry13616361

Page 742

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/253958-allievi-nazionali-juventus-20132014-rosa-news-risultati-e-classifiche/page__st__100__p__12403286#entry12403286

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/253958-allievi-nazionali-juventus-20132014-rosa-news-risultati-e-classifiche/page__st__180__p__12581782#entry12581782

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic/253958-allievi-nazionali-juventus-20132014-rosa-news-risultati-e-classifiche/page__st__280__p__12684192#entry12684192

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)