Primavera 2013-14 (+ Allievi and others) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Resolution of remaing co-ownerships:

Simone RUSSINI: Renewal with Ternana;
Marcel BUCHEL: Renewal with Siena;
Andrea SCHIAVONE: Renewal with Siena;
Yiadom Richmond BOAKYE: Renewal with Genoa.

Niko BIANCONI: resolution of co-ownership agreement with Vicence with player moving to Vicenza;
Carlo PINSOGLIO: resolution of co-ownership agreement Vicence with with player moving to Juventus;

Prince GOUANO: resolution of co-ownership agreement with Atalanta with player moving to Atalanta;
James TROISI: resolution of co-ownership agreement with Atalanta with player moving to Juventus;

http://www.juventus.com/juve/it/news/20+giugno+2014+compartecipazioni

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Can't wait to never see these guys play for us.
:xfinger: I hope so too, 24 co-owns still left and I can only think of Berardi and Rugani among them who I want back. would love to see Juve cash in on these co-owns, but I think most of them will be half exchanges. I think only 6 co-own players Anacoura, Rugani, Magnusson, Livertazzi, Gabbiadini and Boakye don't have a counterparty player against them.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #265
    :xfinger: I hope so too, 24 co-owns still left and I can only think of Berardi and Rugani among them who I want back. would love to see Juve cash in on these co-owns, but I think most of them will be half exchanges. I think only 6 co-own players Anacoura, Rugani, Magnusson, Livertazzi, Gabbiadini and Boakye don't have a counterparty player against them.
    BTW we do have a co-ownership thread, somewhere.

Only a few of these have any first team potential, like you say, most of them are just financial investments. We'll probably see more sales with buyback options after this season, or paid loans.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    The % of players that make it from the club's youth sector to the 1st team in every country. #GdS

- - - Updated - - -

Current clubs in Serie A who have players in their squad who have been promoted from the youth sector. #GdS

- - - Updated - - -

Average expenditure on youth sectors per club: Italy (2.75m) - Germany (4.4m). Total: Italy (55m) - Germany (79.3m).

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #268
    Spain's numbers are very impressive. Obviously we shouldn't focus on the relatively small leagues that dominate at the top, as their whole model is based around developing players, but those figures are an embarrassment.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Beat me to it. Frederik Sørensen came from Lyngby as well.

- - - Updated - - -

The deal seems to be loan with option to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he's 16, not 18.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
    The Curovic deal is official on Lyngby's side of things. 1 year loan with undisclosed option.

He has previously trained with our youngins for a week in January.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)