Primavera 2013-14 (+ Allievi and others) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Andrea Zanchetta’s side lift the inaugural Memorial Mamma Cairo trophy after beating Pippo Inzaghi’s Milan youngsters on penalties at the Stadio Giuseppe Moccagatta in Alessandria.

It was a Sunday of great success for all at Juventus, with the Primavera adding to the first team’s Super Cup victory by bringing a new piece of silverware of their own to the club’s trophy cabinet: the Memorial Mamma Cairo cup.
The talented young side got the better of Pippo Inzaghi’s Milan in a penalty shoot-out at Alessandria’s Stadio Giuseppe Moccagatta to lift the trophy.
The fact that a title was up for grabs perhaps contributed to the tenseness of the encounter that ended goalless after normal time, after which it moved on to be decided by penalties.
Juve were faultless from the spot, with Pol Garcia Tena, Matteo Gerbaudo, Nicolas Canizares, Jose Cevallos and Bnou Marzouk all converting. Gianmarco Vannucchi did the rest, saving from Mihael Modic to ensure victory.
The Bianconeri youngsters, who are also set to face Lazio in their own Super Cup (with the date still to be confirmed), had beaten Inter 3-2 to reach the final against the Rossoneri, an Inter side who clinched third place with a 2-0 victory against Torino.
Coming top in a tournament made up of some of the best Primavera sides in the country certainly bodes well for the Juve team’s chances in the upcoming campaign. Their season begins next Saturday against Spezia at Chisola in Vinovo.

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    The Giovanissimi Nazionali team played in the 'Premier League U15' tournament, losing in the final:

GP: Spartak Moscow 1-1
    GP: Arsenal 1-1
    GP: Swansea 7-0
    SF: Reading 1-0
    F: Ajax 0-2

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    at which club I mean @JuveJay
    He will continue with the primavera for another season, as far as I know...

- - - Updated - - -

at which club I mean @JuveJay
    He will continue with the primavera for another season, as far as I know...

Perhaps Laursen is homesick. And the price agreed for a permanent move sizeable enough to keep us happy and allow the player to follow his dreams with a smile on our faces and best wishes following him back to his homeland. Played a fair amount last season, won't be 19 until near the end of the year...I had expected him to find a loan club in Serie B or stick with the primavera a while longer as he always seemed to do well.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    CAMPIONATO PRIMAVERA TIM

Juventus - Spezia 2 - 1
    Gerbaudo (assist Pepe), Pepe

Juventus (4-3-3): Citti - Bertinetti, Curti (66' Cifarelli), Romagna, Garcia Tena - Emmanuello (48' Slivka), Cevallos, Gerbaudo - Donis, Lanini (46' Ceria), Pepe
    Bench: Vannucchi, Degrassi, Otin Lafuente, Varga, Canizares, Hromada, Roussos, Di Benedetto, Sakor

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)