Primavera 2013-14 (+ Allievi and others) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #62
    We officially made that co-ownership swap with Atalanta; Edoardo Ceria out and Luca Barlocco in.

tyouto

catenaccio
    Aug 8, 2011
    are we released giandonato?

Secondo quanto appreso dalla redazione di Tuttomercatoweb.com nella tarda serata di ieri Manuel Giandonato, centrocampista classe 1991, ha risolto il proprio contratto con la Juventus. Per lui adesso si valutato offerte da Inghilterra e Spagna.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    @Lo-Pan you will be giving those updates you are so damn good at right? for our youth in the primavera or loaned/co-owned at other clubs this season..

Looking forward to them man!
    yes, Mate...I was away for nearly four months traveling with my savage queen, but kept abreast of all the moves and will be returning to my regular-ish reporting in the near future.

Frederik

Sep 12, 2013
    Hello

As a fan of Copenhagen and youth football in general, I'm not only looking forward to our games in Champions League, but also the games in the Youth League.

I was looking through the primavera squad and some of the recent fixtures, and I was surprised to see that a player like Pol García has not been registred for the 20-man UYL squad. The case is the same for Filippo Romagna. Does anyone know why?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    @JuveJay @Lo-Pan,

Out of all the Primavera/Berretti/Allievi/etc. players, all youngsters loaned out and co-owned, which do you guys think have the best chance of making the first team one day?

Leali, Curti, Masi, Pol Garcia, Untersee, Bouy, Berardi, and Gabbiadini would be my guess.

What are your thoughts on Tavanti, Penna, Barlocco, Buenacasa and Di Benedetto?

I know its a lot of questions, but I just find the youth sector so interesting. :oops:

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    pfft, too late buddy. :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

ok, I'll add some name to your list instead. :D

Doesn't mean they'll play for Juve, just keep an eye on them.

Sakor, Marin, Marzouk, Donis, Zaza, Immobile:p , Audero, Cavion, Kabashi, Magnusson, Beltrame, Liviero, Moncini, Rizzo, Udoh, Arras, Boakye, Rugani, Kean...

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Hello

As a fan of Copenhagen and youth football in general, I'm not only looking forward to our games in Champions League, but also the games in the Youth League.

I was looking through the primavera squad and some of the recent fixtures, and I was surprised to see that a player like Pol García has not been registred for the 20-man UYL squad. The case is the same for Filippo Romagna. Does anyone know why?
    Also Barlocco is missing. Romagna is a bit young to mix it up with the U19s. Its great to see him in the primavera and this year he will hopefully continue to develop strongly. As for Pol...I have no idea, especially as I thought he was our primavera captain this season. Perhaps Zanchetta want to make sure he has a strong enough squad for the league and other competitions so is avoiding putting all his eggs in one basket.

- - - Updated - - -

@JuveJay @Lo-Pan,

Out of all the Primavera/Berretti/Allievi/etc. players, all youngsters loaned out and co-owned, which do you guys think have the best chance of making the first team one day?

Leali, Curti, Masi, Pol Garcia, Untersee, Bouy, Berardi, and Gabbiadini would be my guess.

What are your thoughts on Tavanti, Penna, Barlocco, Buenacasa and Di Benedetto?

I know its a lot of questions, but I just find the youth sector so interesting. :oops:
    Its very hard to predict who will continue to excel once mixing it with the senior players and even then so much depends upon the club and manager and atmosphere of wherever we loan/co-own our youngsters with the aim of their development continuing.

One thing that is clear and obvious is how much of a difference at youth level physique and strength can make. The same applies to a lesser degree at senior level. Differences in size and muscle matter more when growth is occuring at different rates in different people. Look at Sakor...At U16 and U17 level for Norway he always seemed the most robust or one of the most robust. I doubt he seemed a dwarf in his U18 debut recently for Norway. Having that strength allows him to pour more energy into developing his skills. Still...this tangent is the seed of a different thought tree, so back to what you were asking.

Leali definitely looks incredibly promising. Best keeper in Serie B last term which is a wonderful achievement for one so young. Masi has re-settled in Ternana continuing where he left off last season and with another full season under his belt could be ready for Serie A next year, not us though. too early for that.
    Gabbiadini looks more talented than Immobile, but I also like Boakye, who has a truly explosive edge to his game and has a knack for making room for a shot in tight spaces in quick time. And there are also the dynamic duo of last season, the two stefanos Beltrame and padovan, out on loan this year. And magnusson...although I am presently a little cynical of his chances of making the Spezia starting line-up.

Certainly wouldn't yet give up hope on Buoy. Early signs of his recover from the ACL injury are promising. he scored in a friendly yesterday with our seniors...and will stay put until January when we will find him another loan club. I also keep a steady eye on Gabriel, mainly more due to his name and nationality than his amazing talent, but what I have seen of him has been promising, tidy on the ball and could make a useful regista. Lets see him win a place in the Spezia line-up and we can start smiling more in his direction. Rugani was a rock for us, and is already repeating the feat in the Empoli senior side...

Berardi is obviously an interesting player. Its great that we have him, Manolo, Richmond and even still Immobile all playing at a high level. Surely one of them has to come good!

Barlocco comes with solid pedigree, Curti should get the chance to show what he is made of this season...also we brought in that big slovakian centre back...Attila ' the hun' Varga, who has mean eyes and a solid chest...
    1504379_.jpg

VARGA the slovak.

The spaniard Buenacasa is an interesing signing. Did he fancy a quicker route to first team action at Juve? was he discarded by Barca or had we turned his head and put a deal in place before they realized? The same can be said of Marin...both players have had their admirers. too early to tell. Younes Marzouk also appears capable in front of goal and another potentially great signing by our always improving youth scouting network and procurement team.

Its time for Tavanti to make a name for himself after last season's decent showing for the primavera. and the same can be said of di benedetto and penna.

So...in terms of players I believe could have a chance at Juve-
    Vajebah Sakor
    Alberto Masi
    Nicola Leali

Its really too early to tell with anyone else. I've only put Sakor in because he has progressed very quickly, before his time, domestically and internationally.

I am keeping a keen eye on Appelt, Buoy, Beltrame, Rugani, Padovan, Boakye and the primavera squad.

Attachments

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    pfft, too late buddy. :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

ok, I'll add some name to your list instead. :D

Doesn't mean they'll play for Juve, just keep an eye on them.

Sakor, Marin, Marzouk, Donis, Zaza, Immobile:p , Audero, Cavion, Kabashi, Magnusson, Beltrame, Liviero, Moncini, Rizzo, Udoh, Arras, Boakye, Rugani, Kean...
    :heart:

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also Barlocco is missing. Romagna is a bit young to mix it up with the U19s. Its great to see him in the primavera and this year he will hopefully continue to develop strongly. As for Pol...I have no idea, especially as I thought he was our primavera captain this season. Perhaps Zanchetta want to make sure he has a strong enough squad for the league and other competitions so is avoiding putting all his eggs in one basket.

- - - Updated - - -

Its very hard to predict who will continue to excel once mixing it with the senior players and even then so much depends upon the club and manager and atmosphere of wherever we loan/co-own our youngsters with the aim of their development continuing.

One thing that is clear and obvious is how much of a difference at youth level physique and strength can make. The same applies to a lesser degree at senior level. Differences in size and muscle matter more when growth is occuring at different rates in different people. Look at Sakor...At U16 and U17 level for Norway he always seemed the most robust or one of the most robust. I doubt he seemed a dwarf in his U18 debut recently for Norway. Having that strength allows him to pour more energy into developing his skills. Still...this tangent is the seed of a different thought tree, so back to what you were asking.

Leali definitely looks incredibly promising. Best keeper in Serie B last term which is a wonderful achievement for one so young. Masi has re-settled in Ternana continuing where he left off last season and with another full season under his belt could be ready for Serie A next year, not us though. too early for that.
    Gabbiadini looks more talented than Immobile, but I also like Boakye, who has a truly explosive edge to his game and has a knack for making room for a shot in tight spaces in quick time. And there are also the dynamic duo of last season, the two stefanos Beltrame and padovan, out on loan this year. And magnusson...although I am presently a little cynical of his chances of making the Spezia starting line-up.

Certainly wouldn't yet give up hope on Buoy. Early signs of his recover from the ACL injury are promising. he scored in a friendly yesterday with our seniors...and will stay put until January when we will find him another loan club. I also keep a steady eye on Gabriel, mainly more due to his name and nationality than his amazing talent, but what I have seen of him has been promising, tidy on the ball and could make a useful regista. Lets see him win a place in the Spezia line-up and we can start smiling more in his direction. Rugani was a rock for us, and is already repeating the feat in the Empoli senior side...

Berardi is obviously an interesting player. Its great that we have him, Manolo, Richmond and even still Immobile all playing at a high level. Surely one of them has to come good!

Barlocco comes with solid pedigree, Curti should get the chance to show what he is made of this season...also we brought in that big slovakian centre back...Attila ' the hun' Varga, who has mean eyes and a solid chest...

VARGA the slovak.

The spaniard Buenacasa is an interesing signing. Did he fancy a quicker route to first team action at Juve? was he discarded by Barca or had we turned his head and put a deal in place before they realized? The same can be said of Marin...both players have had their admirers. too early to tell. Younes Marzouk also appears capable in front of goal and another potentially great signing by our always improving youth scouting network and procurement team.

Its time for Tavanti to make a name for himself after last season's decent showing for the primavera. and the same can be said of di benedetto and penna.

So...in terms of players I believe could have a chance at Juve-
    Vajebah Sakor
    Alberto Masi
    Nicola Leali

Its really too early to tell with anyone else. I've only put Sakor in because he has progressed very quickly, before his time, domestically and internationally.

I am keeping a keen eye on Appelt, Buoy, Beltrame, Rugani, Padovan, Boakye and the primavera squad.
    Thank you very much sir for all that info. Really appreciate it! :tup:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    cheers, chaps...Berardi should probably be added to the my list; and I will hope that one of him, boakye and gabbiadini make it to our senior squad. I guess its about, at their stage, looking for signs of something special, then seeing how well it can show itself in the top flight. It will be a good training ground in spain for Boakye, hardly a strong team behind him, but a much more attack minded league culture. Always a good thing to get into the habit of scoring goals. I am as hopeful as many others that Gabbiadini can really push on this season. I think he will get more and better chances at Samp...Berardi is going to find life far tougher in Serie A, especially at Sassuolo, but with Marrone around also i will be wishing them both all the luck in the world. Its hardest for flair players to shine in the top flight...still, two years after leaving the primavera and berardi is now starting in serie a. So he has a chance.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    I know the youth sectors don't normally play in a 3-5-2, but if all the most promising youngsters were to form a 3-5-2 would you agree it would look like this?

Leali
    Masi Curti Rugani
    Untersee Bouy Pogba Marrone Mattiello
    Berardi Gabbiadini​

Any players you would swap with?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I also love Lo-Pan's posts. I agree with basically everything that has been said.

I follow closely Juventus young players. The club has been making a very large investment in the last years and I'm sure we'll soon see the results of that. The investment is definitely one of the biggest in the world right now. Juve currently has around 60/70 professional players (most of them pretty young) in full ownership or co-own. Primavera and Allevi (97-98) apart.

IMO these are the best club's young prospects, by position, from 16yrs on:

Goalkeepers:

Leali (93) - Spezia (B) - loan
    Branescu (94) - Juve Stabia (B) - loan
    Audero (97) - allevi
    Nocchi (90) - Carpi (B)

Lo-Pan already said a lot about Leali, the biggest prospect in Italy along with Bardi.

Audero also has shown potential, and he is the perennial backup in Italy U17 to Udinese's Scuffet (currently the best prospect at this age).

Branescu has great qualities but also a lot of flaws. But good raw potential. He's already a starter at Juve Stabia in Serie B, probably the youngest starting GK in competition. It's very rare that Italian Clubs trust youngsters like that to be the starters, regardless of the division.

Nocchi had a good year at the same Juve Stabia last year at Serie B. He can become a trustable/decent GK. But now he is strangely a backup at newly promoted Carpi in Serie B.

- - - Updated - - -

RBs:

Untersee (94) - First squad/Primavera
    Christian Tavanti (95) - Primavera

Untersee is widely compared to Licht's style. Strong, solid, fast. Could be Juve material in a few years. Tavanti is being talked as a good prospect, but I don't know how special.

LBs:

Liviero (94) - Carpi (B) - loan
    Vlad Marin (95) - Primavera
    Luca Barlocco (95) - Primavera

Liviero seems to be the best prospect, and a very good one. One of the tops at his position in Italy. He's been in every Italian Under NTs. Currently he's the starter at U20/U21. He was loaned to Perugia in Lega Pro last year (most Italians found that weird, since he already had talent to be at least in Serie B). He started most games and recovered in record time from a horrific injury to his kidney. Now he is a starter at Carpi in Serie B.

He seems to be a hardworking, down-to-earth boy, progressing well and steadily. He's solid and has good skills. But he is not very fast, his major flaw. But is a very good prospect indeed.

Vlad Marin is a Romenian who came from Man City, as they couldn't get him a visa. He's considered a good prospect in Europe. Used to play for Lazio before Man City took him.

Barlocco is also one of the top prospects of the country. He's also been called to Italy U NTs, currently being part of the U19 squad. Came from Atalanta this year. We can also expect something good from him.

- - - Updated - - -

CBs:

Sorensen (92) - Bologna - co-own
    Rugani (94) - Empoli (B) - co-own
    Romagna (97) - Primavera
    Masi (92) - Ternana (B) - co-own
    Pol Garcia (95) - Primavera
    Giulio Parodi (97) - Allevi

About Sorensen we all know, and Lo-Pan said more than enough about Masi.

Rugani though is our hottest prospect in this area. Also perennially called up to U NTs, always starting for them. Already a established starter for Empoli. Very solid and reliable. I really believe he can be one of the top Italian CBs in the future. Definitely has a shot to actually play for Juventus.

Pol Garcia is also a good prospect, having arrived from Barcelona. Very skilled for a CB, played as a LB our LCB for Primavera last season, what may obstacled a bit his development.

Romagna is Juve's best 97 CB. Also a regular for Italy Us. Probably the youngest player at the Primavera.

Parodi just arrived at Juve, coming from Bari on a loan. Also called to Italian youth NTs.

- - - Updated - - -

CMs:

Marrone
    Buoy
    Fausto Rossi
    Gabriel Appelt
    Schiavone (93) - Siena (B) - co-own
    Cavion (94) - Reggiana (Pro Vercelli) - loan
    Gerbaudo (95) - Primavera
    Mattiello (95) - Primavera
    Sakor (96) - Primavera
    Roman Macek (97) - Allevi
    Mattia Vitale (97) - Allevi

The ones Lo-Pan didn't mention:

Schiavone - captain of Primavera last year, also captain of Italy U20. DLP, Pirlo style. Calm, collected, intelligent, good passing. Is currently backing up D'Agostino at Siena. We can have some good expectations from this kid.

Cavion - found his space at Primavera last year. If I'm not mistaken, he's a box-to-box CM, very similar to Gerbaudo, who is the current starter at Primavera. Decent prospects, mainly Gerbaudo.

Mattiello is a very talented kid. Unfortunately, the staff took the decision to emulate the 352 also in Primavera. Mattiello, to find his place in the team, played mainly as a LWB. But he's more of an AM. Good prospect.

Macek I've never seen play, but came from Czech. About him, from www.thehardtackle.com:

http://www.thehardtackle.com/2013/juventus-transfers-younes-bnou-marzouk-and-roman-macek/

"Roman Macek was born on 18th April, 1997 and considered as one of the brightest Czech talents in his age bracket. Unsurprisingly, he has been compared to another legendary Czech player who found success for Juventus – Pavel Nedved. Hailing from a family with a sporting back ground (his father being a volleyball coach), Macek is midfielder who can operate on either flank with equal ease. Though his family wanted him to become a volleyball player, Macek has been playing football since he was five. He came into prominence while competing with lads older than him in FC Zlin’s youth teams. European scouts soon latched on to his scent and scouts from Juventus, Arsenal and Manchester United were impressed by him. Macek has also been a part of the Czech Republic U17 team and represented them in U17 Euros Elite Group qualification rounds.

Interestingly, in 2012 Macek came to Juventus for a trial, arranged by Sports Investment International. He was present in to watch a Juventus-Napoli match before the trial and even met Pavel Nedved. His trials against older boys had an impression on Juventus as the club moved to seal his transfer in 2013. Macek also had trials in Arsenal in the same period. In June, he had a trial with Manchester United as well.

According to Marek Hábl, Zlin’s youth coach, Macek, standing 185 cm, has extraordinary technique for a player of his age but he still remains largely unpolished. Though Hábl thinks moving to a club with better youth facilities should do his young student a world of good. He points Macek’s technique and pace with the ball (a primary reason to why he was moved to the wings despite starting out as a central midfielder) as his biggest strength while acknowledging that he still needs to work hard on his defensive contributions. Till now, Macek’s best performances have come as one of the front three in a 4-3-3 formation. For the national team, he is often used as a central midfielder though his strongest position at club level remains the right wing. Of course, he is not being brought in to break into Juventus senior team any time soon and for now he will be part of the under-age teams in the club".

Mattia Vitale - part of the Italian U17. Starter with the Allevi, is being deployed as a LWB. Talented, aggressive, good acceleration. Keep an eye on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Forwards:

Berardi
    Boakye
    Gabbiadini
    Immobile
    Zaza
    Beltrame (93) - Bari (B) - Loan
    Padovan (94) - Pescara (B) - Loan
    De Silvestro (93) - Reggiana (Lega Pro) - loan
    Anastasios Donis (96) - Primavera
    Marzouk (96) - Primavera
    Hector Otin (96) - Primavera
    Luca Clemenza (97) - Allevi
    Gabriele Moncini (97) - Cesena Primavera - loan

Beltrame is underrated. This kid is a great talent. Natural SS. Tall, very intelligent and skilled. Scored twice this week for Italy U20 (Rugani, Schiavone and Padovan also played). Could become big.

Padovan - best case scenario is Immobile. Decent prospect.

De Silvestro - one of the best players of Primavera 2 yrs ago. Played for Italy U20. But barely played last year at Serie B. Now at Reggiana is a starter and should be back to Serie B. From what I've seen, talented winger.

Donis - possibly the hottest Primavera player of the moment along with Sakor. Very talented right winger. England wants to call him up to youth NTs. Keep an eye on this kid. Very successful transfer from last season.

Marzouk - arrived this year, and is already almost an undisputed starter with Primavera. Mobile and talented.

Otin - Came from Spain preceded by good reputation, but hasn't adapted to Italy so far. Is more of pure forward than a winger as he's been deployed.

Luca Clemenza - one of the most talented players in Juve's youth setup. Awesome flair and dribbling. Natural winger.

Moncini - natural poacher. One of the best prospects in Italy in the position. Score 3x last weekend in Cesena. Was loaned out to Cesena so Marzouk could play for Primavera. Keep an eye on this kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit! This was the longest post ever. My fair share of the forum for the week is done :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)