Primavera 2012-13 (+ Allievi Nazionali & others) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
What's up with Bonatini, he costed a $#@!load of money and he isn't even a starter.
I think he has done okay. Padovan was our main prima punta by a long shot for the vast majority of the season. Baroni likes to rotate a fair amount which makes sense given the huge size of our squad but Padovan and Beltrame have been a steady first choice in the front line, with Lanini battling with Bonatini for the prima punta role when available. Leo was useful in the Nextgen run, also in the coppa and has done fine in the league when called upon. A decent enough season for his first in Italy...

As with Padovan, Beltrame and several others, Leo will be loaned out in the Summer. Its then that we will see his worth, or at least have a better chance of seeing what could come of our investment.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
That €5m reported fee for him was exaggerated, btw. It was more like €1m.
2.5M to his club and 1.5M to third parties (agents and stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

I think he has done okay. Padovan was our main prima punta by a long shot for the vast majority of the season. Baroni likes to rotate a fair amount which makes sense given the huge size of our squad but Padovan and Beltrame have been a steady first choice in the front line, with Lanini battling with Bonatini for the prima punta role when available. Leo was useful in the Nextgen run, also in the coppa and has done fine in the league when called upon. A decent enough season for his first in Italy...

As with Padovan, Beltrame and several others, Leo will be loaned out in the Summer. Its then that we will see his worth, or at least have a better chance of seeing what could come of our investment.
Thanks.

Beltrame seems like a true gem no?

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #568
    No idea. It is just a rumour at this stage, but his agent said he was surprised and happy to see the link.

A few of our kids are being linked to top flight sides on loan now rather than the likes of Grosseto and Ternana like usual, which suggests we have a bunch who have more potential than the average young player.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #574
    Home grown players pretty much a regular person's wage or less, some foreign players would have more. For example when Bouy signed he was on several hundred thousand, it depends on their stature and where they came from.

I doubt any of our current bunch are near even 100K.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    2.5M to his club and 1.5M to third parties (agents and stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks.

Beltrame seems like a true gem no?
    Whilst the big fella has plundered an impressive amount of goals, no doubt helped by his solid physical stature, and highly talented team around him, it's his little buddy beltrame whose form has attracted the most interest.

I thought he was heading to juve stabia, perhaps with another of our youngsters, which would be a good opportunity for first team football. And then there was/is the Catania interest, we get vice pirlo Lodi and they have 50% beltrame...lastly we seem tentatively glancing at the Palermo kid...lalic?ililic? In part exchange for, beltrame (and others) was mentioned.
    I'm as interested to see what happens with chibsah, appelt, f rossi and libertazzi(whose season was fukd by long term injury) as where we will send the main stars of our primavera...any news on pepic and cevallos yet?

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #577
    I read that Trapani (newly promoted to Serie B) want Magnusson, Untersee and Bonatini for next season, a deal might even be close.

Juve Stabia want Branescu and Beltrame, this deal is also under negotiation.

We will probably renew our co-ownership deals with Vicenza for Pinsoglio, Castiglia and Bianconi.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    I read that Trapani (newly promoted to Serie B) want Magnusson, Untersee and Bonatini for next season, a deal might even be close.

Juve Stabia want Branescu and Beltrame, this deal is also under negotiation.

We will probably renew our co-ownership deals with Vicenza for Pinsoglio, Castiglia and Bianconi.
    Cheers for the update, JJ. I recall now the branescu idea...would be nice for the BB duo to head there together, as it would for the two promising defenders untersee and magnusson to head off with bonatini...it's a tough call for strikers, for at a newly promoted team the defenders will have more work/ more intensive experience with the strikers getting less chances. Would boakye have done as well at pro vercelli last term?

Still...at this stage the chance of regular football is all that matters.

Which leaves...rugani, schiavone, kabashi, mattiello, Garcia, lanini, Laursen, ruggiero...(and the already discussed padovan, cevallos, pepic) to find homes for.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #579
    Mattiello will be a key player for the Primavera next year, he is still only 17 year old.

Schiavone we have to decide with Siena if his co-ownership is renewed or bought out. Him staying there next season in Serie B makes a lot of sense.

The others you will certainly be looking at loan moves, possibly co-ownerships if a team puts up the right money. It wouldn't even surprise me to see the likes of Sassuolo try for Pepic and Rugani, I think those two in particular are a little readier for that level of exposure. Possibly also Padovan.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)