Primavera 2012-13 (+ Allievi Nazionali & others) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #541
    He's been good for Sassuolo as well. I think Parma are more in control of his contract for now. Hopefully the Sassuolo players all stay there next season on loan, as they will be in Serie A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    What about Sakhor, Schiavone, and Bonatini? :klin:

I know Hector Otin is in a younger age group, but he's going to be huge :D
    Sakor has been playing for the primavera. A handful of appearances already. Hit the bar in the recent primavera cup final. A 16 year old playing with mainly 18 and 19 year olds. In the centre of midfield. I'd say he has been doing tremendously well so far.

Schiavone has played regularly, and shone on occasion, but doesn't seem as special as others such as Beltrame, certainly Leali, perhaps Untersee and Magnusson and Rugani. Loaned or co-owned in the summer.

Leo Bonatini has had his chances limited, mainly due to the fine form of Padovan, who was already the established prima punta when the brazilian joined our ranks. He has done well enough, scored a few useful goals and will likely look forward to the step up to competitive serie b action, if we can find a suitable club, which shouldn't be a problem. He has not lost his promise, just needs the opportunity to show it, and let it develop.

Boakye has been impressive. Though off the boil since returning from the ACON, a la Asamoah. Chibsah hasn't set the place alight but has been reliable and strong.

I wrote about some of the youngsters earlier today and will stick the report on the co-owned/ loans thread...

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #546
    They beat Parma 4-2 in the semi-finals, Beltrame (2), Cevallos and Bonatini scored.

In the final the 4-2 win over Milan came about through goals from Ceria (2), Untersee and Gerbaudo.

Edoardo Ceria was named player of the tournament.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Well i think so. Wasn't he our LWB during trofeo viareggio? Someone correct me please if i'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Formations from the primavera tim cup, he's placed as a LWB ;)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Found some highlights of the 4-2 win over Parma.

Well placed assist. I don't know much about the player other than this, but he looks to have excellent pace. It would solve so many problems if we could integrate on quality Primavera player into the squad, especially if he's a LWB.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Can someone tell me or give a link to the match report of that game vs parma?

I would like to know the full list of players in that game, and the scorers of both tams.

Thx in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)