Primavera 2012-13 (+ Allievi Nazionali & others) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #523
    On loan? I suppose Inter did the same with Longo.

Out of the Primavera players I've seen within that 18-19 age group he, Untersee, Cavion, Rugani and Kabashi look the most likely to have good professional careers.

I haven't seen anything of Cevallos or Pepic yet (don't think they have played much).

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    On loan? I suppose Inter did the same with Longo.

Out of the Primavera players I've seen within that 18-19 age group he, Untersee, Cavion, Rugani and Kabashi look the most likely to have good professional careers.

I haven't seen anything of Cevallos or Pepic yet (don't think they have played much).

Untersee is the one we'll see on the first team

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    What about Sakhor, Schiavone, and Bonatini? :klin:

I know Hector Otin is in a younger age group, but he's going to be huge :D
    Sakor is still 16/17. But he's going to be on Pogba's level in three years, very little doubt about it if not none.

Bonatini has been largely benched
    Bummer. But I thought many said he's good? I mean even young Mattiello made himself a spot.

Untersee is the one we'll see on the first team
    Still too raw, essentially a younger version of Licht (yes, including those horrible crosses). Not to mention we're packed in RWB position.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #528
    What about Sakhor, Schiavone, and Bonatini? :klin:

I know Hector Otin is in a younger age group, but he's going to be huge :D
    Sakor is younger, he's a 1996 player. Bonatini is still adjusting, as said already.

I was tempted to include Schiavone, to me he looks like he could go either way.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Sakor is younger, he's a 1996 player. Bonatini is still adjusting, as said already.

I was tempted to include Schiavone, to me he looks like he could go either way.
    Probably wrong thread but what about the kids on loan? Like Bouy, Gabriel, Boayke, Leali, Masi, Gouano etc

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #531
    I think we can all agree that branescu is not the new Buffon
    Best we can do with him looks like generating some money through co-ownerships before he leaves.

I don't watch loads of Serie B, but I think Boakye and Leali have been the strongest overall. Gabriel and Masi both came back well from big injuries, Bouy had his season ended by a terrible cruciate ligament injury, and Gouano doesn't look like the real deal.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    Best we can do with him looks like generating some money through co-ownerships before he leaves.

I don't watch loads of Serie B, but I think Boakye and Leali have been the strongest overall. Gabriel and Masi both came back well from big injuries, Bouy had his season ended by a terrible cruciate ligament injury, and Gouano doesn't look like the real deal.
    What about Chisbah (or Chibsah, couldn't remember which)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)