Primavera 2012-13 (+ Allievi Nazionali & others) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
Thx Enron.. And by that, if Italy have the reserve competition, our best youth or primavera player can compete in such competition then we don't have to loan them to lower division to gain match experience or to a higher division but with minimum chance of play.. Just an opinion..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Thx Enron.. And by that, if Italy have the reserve competition, our best youth or primavera player can compete in such competition then we don't have to loan them to lower division to gain match experience or to a higher division but with minimum chance of play.. Just an opinion..
i think that idea was proposed but typically rejected by the figc, instead they allowed for bigger sub benches

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I am a City fan when it comes to the youth teams. They have a Somali kid :touched:
Hopefully he'll be something unlike Ayub...had so much hope :(

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Somalians play football? :p

I remember playing against a couple of Somalis as a kid. They were fucking fast, and one of them had a good footballing brain. The other fuck was aggressive, really dirty in the tackle, and a constant trouble maker :D

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #412

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Cheers for the mention, Melo...I'm aiming to compile a large piece early next week, a fair amount to cover. First and foremost I must continue my hunt for a suitable hound and room minder for my prospective 3.5 month jaunt into the northern hemisphere.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #417
    I've found our next Balkan wonderkid :touched:

Dennis Stojković, born in 2002 :D I think he is actually Italien.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #419
    I don't suppose you work as a primary school teacher or children's entertainer in your spare time? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)