Primavera 2012-13 (+ Allievi Nazionali & others) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #423
    It takes a special kind of someone to work at a high school. Tolerance lvl 278, if mine was anything to go by.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    We bounced back to form in the league yesterday...Smashing Parma 1-5 away.Padovan hatrick with Beltrame and Ruggiero grabbing the others.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    whats happened to bonatini?
    He has been doing fine. Played 13 games in the league, several in the Nextgen. Its a hard slog when Beltrame and Padovan are by far the established starting pair up top. We will only get a better view of his potential once he is loaned out in the Summer...which I hope will happen, ideally with a Serie B team where he has a solid chance of getting games.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    He has been doing fine. Played 13 games in the league, several in the Nextgen. Its a hard slog when Beltrame and Padovan are by far the established starting pair up top. We will only get a better view of his potential once he is loaned out in the Summer...which I hope will happen, ideally with a Serie B team where he has a solid chance of getting games.

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
    can you guys tell me what is the rules for this competition in short ,, cause in the official website it's written all in italian !!

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
    11 a side, offsides, yellow/red, 90 mins/45 min halves, 3 points for the win, 1 for the draw, team in first place wins the trophy
    no man you missed me , i'am not talking about basketball ,,, :spliff:

i noticed that this competition is about 3 groups ,, how is the things going to win the trophy !

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #433
    Three groups (A, B & C).

1-2: directly into final stage (6 teams)
    3-4: play-off for final stage, along with two best 5th placed teams

The two finalists for the play-off don't play a final, they go into the final stage. So there are eight teams in the final stage. They play each other in a regular QF to Final format.

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
    Three groups (A, B & C).

1-2: directly into final stage (6 teams)
    3-4: play-off for final stage, along with two best 5th placed teams

The two finalists for the play-off don't play a final, they go into the final stage. So there are eight teams in the final stage. They play each other in a regular QF to Final format.
    ammm , how many teams qualifies to play-off from those in third and forth position !

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #435
    All of them, plus the two best 5th placed teams. The play-off finalists then go into the final stage with all the 1-2 placed teams.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Indeed, as JJ has outlined...winning the league part of the campaign doesn't win you the title overall. It just places you in a better position when the finals are played once the league campaign has finished. Its an odd format and not one I particularly like, but then again, at this level, the more games they play, the better.

OP
    JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #440
    I know Lo-Pan posted this in the co-owned thread, but it should be here primarily:

The Primavera won 5-1 at Parma last weekend.

Team:

Gagliardi

Untersee - Rugani - Garcia

Ruggiero - Cavion - Schiavone - Gerbaudo - Mattiello

Padovan - Beltrame​

Subs: Slivka 61' (Mattiello), Di Benedetto 81' (Ruggiero), Penna 72' (Padovan)

----------------------------------

Interesting to see a couple of younger subs in. One of several to keep an eye on is Marco Di Benedetto, who replaced Ruggiero on the right wing. I've seen him 2-3 times for Italy youth and he stood out. Skillful and tricky player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)