Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #902
    http://calcion.eu/juvetv.htm

---------- Post added 03.06.2012 at 20:54 ----------

MILAN: Piscitelli; Baldan, Ely, Ferreira, Desole; Innocenti, Bertoni, Hottor; Valoti; Comi, Ganz. In panchina: Narduzzo, Speranza, Lora, Cristante, Roggia, Prosenik, Speziale. All. Dolcetti

JUVENTUS: Branescu; Untersee, Gouano, Rubin, Belfasti; Chisbah, Appelt; Ruggiero, Beltrame, Spinazzola; Libertazzi. In panchina: Sluga, Garcia, Liviero, Carfora, Schiavone, De Silvestro, Padovan. All. Baroni

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    http://calcion.eu/juvetv.htm

---------- Post added 03.06.2012 at 20:54 ----------

MILAN: Piscitelli; Baldan, Ely, Ferreira, Desole; Innocenti, Bertoni, Hottor; Valoti; Comi, Ganz. In panchina: Narduzzo, Speranza, Lora, Cristante, Roggia, Prosenik, Speziale. All. Dolcetti

JUVENTUS: Branescu; Untersee, Gouano, Rubin, Belfasti; Chisbah, Appelt; Ruggiero, Beltrame, Spinazzola; Libertazzi. In panchina: Sluga, Garcia, Liviero, Carfora, Schiavone, De Silvestro, Padovan. All. Baroni
    That link it's just showing highlights between Italy and Russia.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Final ball not really clicking for us otherwise we have controlled the game quite well.

OP
    Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #912
    gouano what a dumb ass player :facepalm:

gave the game away with two very dumb mistakes

great save branu :tup:

typical youth mistakes after then

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    I saw Gouano play, yes he did two fatal mistakes, but I think he is good player. He has good ball control and he is confident. I think he should come as 5cb in our team.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Well we were bound to lose this one , we have never won the viareggio and scudetto in the same year . Still it pisses me off that althrough we were better through the game we still lost , 2 idiotic mistakes by gouano caused us 2 goals well 1 goal and a half the next half goes to branescu , just how retarted was that ? Fuck he gets that reaction althrough the opponent is 2 meters away from goal ready to shoot . To make things worse we had our chances of which 2 were crystal clear goals and missed them . Add to all that the mistakes of the coach and this is the result , i just can't understand how he played libertazzi instead of padovan the second is 2 years younger and much better .

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)