Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Nah, I am a 90's kid :D

But to answer your question: Branescu is a very talented GK, but I don't think he'll be our first team GK even after Buffon, it'll be someone Italian.

I think Padovan, Spinazzola and Beltrame could turn out to be decent players in the future, but nothing special.

My jury is still out on Bouy, besides scoring goals, I didn't think he has shown anything special. Then again, he arrived here just three weeks ago.

Appelt is :tup:

Think someone mentioned here that this is the worst primavera team we've had the past 5-6 years.

Oh, and I think the coach is an utter fucktard. Reminds me of Delneri.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
De Silvestro deserves a mention as well.

And why would this team be the worst of the recent past? I don't know the others - except for the Marchisio/Giovinco generation -, but this team isn't really that bad in my opinion.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Congratulations to the lads. Fantastic effort. Paratici has done exceptional work finding these youngsters and Baroni should be praised for the wok he has done with the team so far this season.

Would like to see a few more of these youngsters make the step up to the first team.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Nah, I am a 90's kid :D

But to answer your question: Branescu is a very talented GK, but I don't think he'll be our first team GK even after Buffon, it'll be someone Italian.

I think Padovan, Spinazzola and Beltrame could turn out to be decent players in the future, but nothing special.

My jury is still out on Bouy, besides scoring goals, I didn't think he has shown anything special. Then again, he arrived here just three weeks ago.

Appelt is :tup:

Think someone mentioned here that this is the worst primavera team we've had the past 5-6 years.

Oh, and I think the coach is an utter fucktard. Reminds me of Delneri.
Pessimistic much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)