Primavera 2011-2012 (+ other youth team of Juventus) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I just watched Juve draw 2-2 with Fiorentina. Bit of a throwaway really, they were 2-0 up. Schiavone scored a penalty and then Padovan did well to hustle the defender and slot a nice left footed shot past the keeper from an acute angle. Fiorentina's goals came out of nowhere, first Ryder Matos hit a ridiculous chip over Sluga from about 30 yards, and then Acosty cut in from the right and hit a daisy cutter that went through the legs of a defender and then clipped the inside of the post that went in. So they were unlucky with the goals, but generally Juve looked the better team and better individually. Fiorentina have a bunch of African players who cause a lot of trouble with direct running, along with Matos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

redtag

Jul 6, 2008
Attended against Al-Jazira, but will miss the semifinal because going to watch against Cagliari today

Last game match vs Al Jazira, Juventus won 3-2 @ Alkass Cup U17, Doha Qatar.

* sorry i dont know how to resize

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #205
    Juventus under 17 4 - 1 ajax under 17 :scarf:
    Mattiello Federico scored twice :sheik: seems as our best player in this team :tup:
    Castelletto Eros scored once
    Moncini Gabrielle scored once

Ajax missed a penalty kick

we are in the final

Tomorrow at 17:30 CET
    Final against PSG

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    This is U17.

Federico Mattiello is our best prospect.

Oh wait, it's Salvo, so he's probably winding me up. No, that's Salvatore, his alternate personality. I'm confused.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)