Premier League 2023-24 (45 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We lived in Zambia when I was very young and it was absolutely crazy.

You'd have kids called "unlucky" or "misfortune". We even knew a kid that had a severe mental handicap and his official name was "evil". I'm not sure if they'd live up to the meaning like you say, but surely it can't be of any help later in life.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ange might be a cool guy after all. i didn't know anything about him when he coached celtic, i didn't see too much of his spurs, just read this article:

https://telex.hu/sport/2023/09/29/ange-postecoglou-tottenham-futball-foci-edzo-portre-puskas-ferenc

it's in hungarian with plenty of english references linked in between the lines. for those alone it could be worth checking the link and going through the external articles. for instance i had no idea that he was puskás' player and also his driver and translator during their time in melbourne. he admittedly learned a lot from puskás, who is quite a mentor for a young player. damn now i want him at juve just because of his ties to puskás lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
ange might be a cool guy after all. i didn't know anything about him when he coached celtic, i didn't see too much of his spurs, just read this article:

https://telex.hu/sport/2023/09/29/ange-postecoglou-tottenham-futball-foci-edzo-portre-puskas-ferenc

it's in hungarian with plenty of english references linked in between the lines. for those alone it could be worth checking the link and going through the external articles. for instance i had no idea that he was puskás' player and also his driver and translator during their time in melbourne. he admittedly learned a lot from puskás, who is quite a mentor for a young player. damn now i want him at juve just because of his ties to puskás lol
Ange is a fucking brilliant manager and a great human being.

I can honestly see Liverpool going for him if/when Klopp leaves. He would suit the style they play perfectly and he is a fan of them.

Would obviously love him at Juventus, but I don’t see us hiring a non-Italian manager any time soon.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Brighton now have 2 losses and only 5 wins. De Zerbi FRAUD.

But wait since this loss was so large and not 0-1 it actually counts as 5 losses and he has to shave his goatee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 22)