Premier League 2023-24 (45 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ah fuck it I'll bite

"Why were man United going to keep him"

Because they're a big business. Their employee worth tens of millions of pounds was cleared in the courts. They don't give two shits about morals they care about balance sheets. Now they have to lose a prospect for pennies.

"Oh so he is innocent then!"

Again, your gold digging partner deciding not to prosecute you doesn't mean you're fucking innocent. NOBODY is trying to say that recording is out of context or faked, but it's not enough to convict him. He's literally in the audio RAPING her.

If I shoot somebody on the street & you're the only person who can place me there and you decide you'd be better off saying nothing, chances are I am not getting prosecuted. Am I innocent?

Until somebody comes out with proof that the recording is fake news, he's just a millionaire who got away with rape.
The charges being dropped does not necessarily mean he's not guilty. That much is true.

United have literally stated he is innocent though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So because a football club with an economic incentive to have him play said he's innocent of all charges, it's all good? I guess sporting court decisions are good for you too then?
They have just as much incentive to drop him imo. Especially because they put him on non-active immediately.

I don't know what happened. I heard the audio and it sounded bad. But if both the prosecutor and his club are dropping it, you can't consider him guilty. That's just not how our legal system works.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's a really simple case

Is the recording real? (The defence never tried to debunk it, so it is)

If Yes

That is literally, and I can't stress literally enough, rape.

EVERYTHING else, the club, the courts, the prosecution & defence is about wether they have enough evidence to convict him for a pattern of abuse. A key witness dropped out, so they don't. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with innocence.

If you listen to that recording & perform mental gymnastics about everything else that happened after then you're defending rape.

Man Uniteds statement means absolutely fuck all. They wanted him back but it got leaked so they're running defence. The alternative is "yeah we think he's a piece of shit but you guys seem upset about that so we're letting him go"
But the recording doesn't show rape. It implies rape. I've seen a lot of weird shit before. I'd be far more cautious than you are.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes you do, it would signal it clear to you what an absolute scumbag you sticking up for.

He is super rich so his gf is fine with the abuse in afterhand and had a child with him. Dropped the claims and he doesnt get legal complications.

But the incident itself both reads and and sounds like clear abuse. A pompous dirtbag who couldn't accept no. We should not want to have anything to do with him. Let the classless dumbass be someone else problem.
I'm not sure about the UK's situation, but in a lot of countries the victim dropping her claims is not enough anymore. They'd still investigate it and go to trial if need be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not sure about the UK's situation, but in a lot of countries the victim dropping her claims is not enough anymore. They'd still investigate it and go to trial if need be.

Depends case by case, but the CPS in this case said that without the testimony of key witnesses there was no realistic case for conviction, which is one of their key principles.

A victim could always take the perpetrator to a civil court, but it seems in this case she has no interest in that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I heard that recording. Their accents alone made me want to stab both of them bloody to death.

But as much as he's clearly d-bag, It's not sufficient evidence of actual rape anymore than an ASMR of someone horn-dogging someone selecting a book at a bookstore means that a bookstore was involved.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Can he change his name to Badass Greenwood? it would will the courts to be able to get a conviction and put Greenwood in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

a prostitute getting mad over something and accusing the customer is more likely scenario here. if it was rape, she would not have the courage to see him again, let alone marrying and having a children.
Posters outdoing each other now. Image taking the side of a rapist and calling the victim a prostitute for it. Truly the worst thread in the forum.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can he change his name to Badass Greenwood? it would will the courts to be able to get a conviction and put Greenwood in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Posters outdoing each other now. Image taking the side of a rapist and calling the victim a prostitute for it. Truly the worst thread in the forum.
badass and turk, the last paratici apologists siding with greenwood

checks out. we still need dingus for the full dream lineup

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Everybody acting like retarded woke faggots in this bread, automatically siding with the alleged female victim.

Should we sign a turd like Greenwood? No, simply because he's not good enough to make up for the bad PR he'd bring but no one here has all the facts or evidence to conclude he's a rapist.

Stop being silly pick-me beta cucks. Thank you.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't tell me you've never had a chick do/ask you to do weird stuff in bed like asking to be choked and being called whore, or grabbing your dick and cockslapping themselves in the face. You could be recorded while doing this shit and it could all be taken out of context.

You don't know the dynamics of Greenwood's relationship and the audio doesn't tell the whole story. Could be that he got frustrated with being told no (and he's a horny young man) but not that he necessarily raped her, or he could be an actual rapist. You just don't know.

Non-lawyers are so retarded sometimes.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Don't tell me you've never had a chick do/ask you to do weird stuff in bed like asking to be choked and being called whore, or grabbing your dick and cockslapping themselves in the face.

You don't know the dynamics of Greenwood's relationship and the audio doesn't tell the whole story. Could be that he got frustrated with being told no (and he's a horny young man) but not that he necessarily raped her.

Non-lawyers are so retarded sometimes.
I have. And that played out way differently than ‘why are you doing this’ and ‘stop putting your cock there’. You know it, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 22)