Premier League 2023-24 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't tell me you've never had a chick do/ask you to do weird stuff in bed like asking to be choked and being called whore, or grabbing your dick and cockslapping themselves in the face. You could be recorded while doing this shit and it could all be taken out of context.

You don't know the dynamics of Greenwood's relationship and the audio doesn't tell the whole story. Could be that he got frustrated with being told no (and he's a horny young man) but not that he necessarily raped her, or he could be an actual rapist. You just don't know.

Non-lawyers are so retarded sometimes.
Clearly some people are rather vanilla

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have. And that played out way differently than ‘why are you doing this’ and ‘stop putting your cock there’. You know it, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what if the why are you doing this and the stop putting your cock there was the ultimate male fantasy of horrifying women.... by putting their cock on the window curtains and rubbing it there.

is it so bad now? sure it's bad, but is it prison bad?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
If shouting at my missus to spread her fucking legs after her saying no means vanilla then yeah

Are we just deciding the recording is a role playing session now? Lol

- - - Updated - - -

what if the why are you doing this and the stop putting your cock there was the ultimate male fantasy of horrifying women.... by putting their cock on the window curtains and rubbing it there.

is it so bad now? sure it's bad, but is it prison bad?
What material is the curtains?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Are we just deciding the recording is a role playing session now? Lol
I don't understand why you find this amusing. Because, without any second thought whatsoever, you did decide it was proof of rape. Now you're being offered an alternative hypothesis and you won't even consider it. And not only that, but you're still saying it is proof of rape despite the fact there has been both a criminal and internal investigation clearing Greenwood of those accusations.

Your thought process is an absolute cancer to society. It hurts millions of people on a daily basis and often causes irreparable harm. I don't know what Greenwood is. But I do know this: you disgust me.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I don't understand why you find this amusing. Because, without any second thought whatsoever, you did decide it was proof of rape. Now you're being offered an alternative hypothesis and you won't even consider it. And not only that, but you're still saying it is proof of rape despite the fact there has been both a criminal and internal investigation clearing Greenwood of those accusations.

Your thought process is an absolute cancer to society. It hurts millions of people on a daily basis and often causes irreparable harm. I don't know what Greenwood is. But I do know this: you disgust me.

I don't even think about you at all you irrelevant fuck

Witness dropping out of a court case does NOT equal Greenwood being innocent that's now how the fucking law works. Imagine bending the audio recording to your own fantasy land rather than being able to accept a millionaire kid being told no is an abusive piece of shit.

Nobody wants anything to do with him except a few contrarian fucking idiots like you who always have to go against the majority. You're so cool & edgy.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't even think about you at all you irrelevant fuck

Witness dropping out of a court case does NOT equal Greenwood being innocent that's now how the fucking law works. Imagine bending the audio recording to your own fantasy land rather than being able to accept a millionaire kid being told no is an abusive piece of shit.

Nobody wants anything to do with him except a few contrarian fucking idiots like you who always have to go against the majority. You're so cool & edgy.
You have real difficulties reading.

I didn't say Greenwood was innocent. I said I didn't know what he was. But I do know it is wrong to see an absence of evidence as proof of wrongdoing. You're effectively saying that they can't prove he's guilty, but he's guilty anyway because he can't prove his innocence. That's your opinion.

And you're even smug about it? No, mate. That makes me sick to the core.

Oh and as for the law? I was admitted to the bar in 2013. What's your experience?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
M: "Move your fucking legs up"

"No I don't want to have sex"

M: "I don't give a fuck what you want you little shit"

"Stop putting your dick there"

M: "I don't care if you want fucking sex with me

Yeaaaah I'm the problem here lmao @Seven I sincerely hope you never have a daughter. I'm sure if you heard that dialogue coming from her room you'd be on team Mason. You fucking awful piece of shit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

M: "I don't care if you want fucking sex with me

Yeaaaah I'm the problem here lmao @Seven I sincerely hope you never have a daughter. I'm sure if you heard that dialogue coming from her room you'd be on team Mason. You fucking awful piece of shit.
Yes.

You are the problem.

You are what causes millions of people worldwide to go to jail for no reason. The next time you watch a documentary and they show you some innocent dude spent 15 years on death row, because of some prosecutorial mistake and you think to yourself 'how could this happen?', I want you to know this: it's because of you. It happens because of you.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yes.

You are the problem.

You are what causes millions of people worldwide to go to jail for no reason. The next time you watch a documentary and they show you some dude spent 15 years on death row, because of some prosecutorial mistake and you think to yourself 'how could this happen?', I want you to know this: it's because of you. It happens because of you.

I have already said I want false accusers when proven to be lying to spend decades in jail. I also 9/10 times in these cases tend to believe the man when you know... theres no audio recording. Try again.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Yes.

You are the problem.

You are what causes millions of people worldwide to go to jail for no reason. The next time you watch a documentary and they show you some innocent dude spent 15 years on death row, because of some prosecutorial mistake and you think to yourself 'how could this happen?', I want you to know this: it's because of you. It happens because of you.
Of course, he is the problem. Not the rapist, not the rapist advocates like you are the brilliant bunch here, no, he must be the problem.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I have already said I want false accusers when proven to be lying to spend decades in jail. I also 9/10 times in these cases tend to believe the man when you know... theres no audio recording. Try again.
You have zero knowledge about this case. Zero.

You were not given access to any of the court files. You have no idea what the initial statement from his girlfriend was. You haven't read his first declaration to the police. You have no first hand knowledge of the forensic report they made. You don't know why she dropped the charges and what reason she gave for doing so to the police.

What do you know?

That the people who did have access to all of this material decided not to go forward. On a criminal level they explained they did not believe there to be sufficient evidence. But United went beyond that. They issued a statement effectively saying he was innocent. Not just no proof. No, not guilty of the charges he was accused of.

For you to still act like Greenwood is definitely guilty in spite of this is downright criminal.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course, he is the problem. Not the rapist, not the rapist advocates like you are the brilliant bunch here, no, he must be the problem.
I'm not defending Mason Greenwood. I don't like the guy. Not as a player and not as a person.

That is not what this is about though.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

You were not given access to any of the court files. You have no idea what the initial statement from his girlfriend was. You haven't read his first declaration to the police. You have no first hand knowledge of the forensic report they made. You don't know why she dropped the charges and what reason she gave for doing so the police.

What do you know?

That the people who did have access to all of this material decided not to go forward. On a criminal level they explained they did not believe there to be sufficient evidence. But United went beyond that. They issued a statement effectively saying he was innocent. Not just no proof. No, not guilty of the charges he was accused of.

For you to still act like Greenwood is definitely guilty in spite of this is downright criminal.

Quote me where I personally said the courts should hsve went forward with a prosecution, I'll wait.

I'm saying that I BELIEVE based on a fucking AUDIO RECORDING where the literal fucking definition of rape is heard that Greenwood is a rapist.

In the mean time stop beating around the Bush and tell me if you heard the following conversation coming from a female relatives room, what your opinion would be on the matter.

M: "I don't care if you want fucking sex with me"

I already know you're a vile piece of shit so don't worry about your answer too much.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

You were not given access to any of the court files. You have no idea what the initial statement from his girlfriend was. You haven't read his first declaration to the police. You have no first hand knowledge of the forensic report they made. You don't know why she dropped the charges and what reason she gave for doing so to the police.

What do you know?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not defending Mason Greenwood. I don't like the guy. Not as a player and not as a person.

That is not what this is about though.
I want to like this post but Badass already liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)