Premier League 2023-24 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
BTW this amazing man united investigation you keep going back to was a staff member having a talk with the girls mum and concluding everything was OK

Her family wanted it dropped because they're parasites too.

Go to a United forum and read from people following the case. Their own fucking fans are disgusted with how it was handled.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
of course it matters! they say he's innocent of the charges, you say otherwise. The fact is they carried out their own independent investigation which has lead to their own conclusion as highlighted in their statement.

Somehow you have debunked the case over an audio recording, man utd have spent months analysing the evidence and after months of investigating say otherwise.
So because a football club with an economic incentive to have him play said he's innocent of all charges, it's all good? I guess sporting court decisions are good for you too then?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So because a football club with an economic incentive to have him play said he's innocent of all charges, it's all good? I guess sporting court decisions are good for you too then?
Well the general public paint us as cheats, match fixers and illegal financing, but some of us think otherwise.

Man utd will let him go for next to nothing anyways so what economic incentive there is for them is almost none if any

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
>Girl posts audio of her being forced into having sex. Nobody has denied the credibility of the audio.

>girls family are parasites, pressure girl into dropping case

>Club who don't want to lose asset visit girls family, not even the girl herself, and are assured everything is OK

>Club are happy. Courts don't have enough to go on as pics & audio aren't enough

If you seen somebody get murdered but had no proof and the courts said it didn't happen would you gaslight yourself into believing that? Jesus fuck the mental gymnastics.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
>Girl posts audio of her being forced into having sex. Nobody has denied the credibility of the audio.

>girls family are parasites, pressure girl into dropping case

>Club who don't want to lose asset visit girls family, not even the girl herself, and are assured everything is OK

>Club are happy. Courts don't have enough to go on as pics & audio aren't enough

If you seen somebody get murdered but had no proof and the courts said it didn't happen would you gaslight yourself into believing that? Jesus fuck the mental gymnastics.

“Our process commenced in February 2023, following all charges against Mason being dropped. Throughout, we have taken into account the wishes, rights and perspective of the alleged victim along with the club’s standards and values, and sought to collate as much information and context as possible. This has required us to proceed with sensitivity and care to obtain evidence not in the public domain, including from those with direct knowledge of the case."

Right well this says to me that this 6 month long investigation was more than a club staff member visiting the girl's family

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I dont need to listen to the recording.

Yes you do, it would signal it clear to you what an absolute scumbag you sticking up for.

He is super rich so his gf is fine with the abuse in afterhand and had a child with him. Dropped the claims and he doesnt get legal complications.

But the incident itself both reads and and sounds like clear abuse. A pompous dirtbag who couldn't accept no. We should not want to have anything to do with him. Let the classless dumbass be someone else problem.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yes you do, it would signal it clear to you what an absolute scumbag you sticking up for.
he still wouldn't care

remember how you reacted when i tried to argue (not convince him, just argue) against some bs turk said? you were right. and i'd suggest the same to you now

especially with the audio posted, everyone with a brain can do their own evaluation :boh:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ok well lets just leave it here. I find Man utd's statement to contradict a lot of what has been said here, that's not to say I agree with it, but I find it baffling at the same time because it seems to me that something that is as obvious and as clear cut in the audio/transcript you post what would take Man utd 6 months to conclude whilst having the resources to question the parties involved as well as having access to the available evidence to conclude that they feel he's innocent of the charges brought against him.

My suggestion about looking at him as an alternative is based off the back of that, I still don't understand why man utd would come out with such statement if they were absolutely certain of their wording, when they're not going to benefit financially if they are going to release him anyways.

But fine lets just draw a line in this and move on.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
It's a really simple case

Is the recording real? (The defence never tried to debunk it, so it is)

If Yes

That is literally, and I can't stress literally enough, rape.

EVERYTHING else, the club, the courts, the prosecution & defence is about wether they have enough evidence to convict him for a pattern of abuse. A key witness dropped out, so they don't. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with innocence.

If you listen to that recording & perform mental gymnastics about everything else that happened after then you're defending rape.

Man Uniteds statement means absolutely fuck all. They wanted him back but it got leaked so they're running defence. The alternative is "yeah we think he's a piece of shit but you guys seem upset about that so we're letting him go"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's a really simple case

Is the recording real? (The defence never tried to debunk it, so it is)

If Yes

That is literally, and I can't stress literally enough, rape.

EVERYTHING else, the club, the courts, the prosecution & defence is about wether they have enough evidence to convict him for a pattern of abuse. A key witness dropped out, so they don't. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with innocence.

If you listen to that recording & perform mental gymnastics about everything else that happened after then you're defending rape.

Man Uniteds statement means absolutely fuck all. They wanted him back but it got leaked so they're running defence. The alternative is "yeah we think he's a piece of shit but you guys seem upset about that so we're letting him go"
Man utds statement doesnt mean fuck all if they somehow believe the audio "doesn't paint the full picture" as they put it, again I'm not discrediting the audio but clearly man utd don't feel it's enough to prove his charges as you so strongly believe. The Club share/stakeholders will look at this and form an opinion of this don't forget, so the statement has to be spot on for their sake.

Anyways like I said lets just draw a line on this we've all said our piece now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
saudis are worried about their image because of this guy. even saudis who butchered a journalist (one of the symbols of freedom of speech in western world) don't want him

badass: sign him up

you can't make this shit up :rofl:

nuff of tuz for tonight i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)