Premier League 2023-24 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
i swear I never heard of this Moises Caicedo fella until last week. When I heard Chelsea were buying Caicedo for 115 million I thought it was the Caicedo from Serie A they were referring to.
Im still traumatised by the goal that motherfucker scored against us in that Pirlo season. Literally last kick of the game, against Lazio in the covid season. Ugh.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hearing a man utd fan demanding that they sack Ten Haag because hes not animated enough on the side lines on talksport this morning, even said he'd take Moyes back :lol:

Gotta be a troll surely?

- - - Updated - - -

It's weird at Chelsea. Spending so much but just like you, I could only recognize 4-5 players.
Only chelsea would spend £58 mill on a player (Lavia) who got relegated with Southampton last season :lol:
Their midfield has to be one of the biggest and most expensive flops of all time.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I never understand people who need a coach to be waving their arms about on the touchline.
Because stupid fans think that it gets the players doing something alla Conte, but in reality it can cause a lot of confusion and frustration as a player. Only so much shouting one can take in a game, I say this in both as a player and coaching capacity it doesn't help at all

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Chelsea's signings for the midfield shows not only how creative mids are rarer and rarer in football now, but somehow they're underrated for being "soft".

They spent I dont know, 300M pounds, on 3 DMs, who play the same position. Lol. I'm sure the Argentinian guy could play as a CM, not sure if he's as good in that position as he is as a DM.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Its not so strange, its common with victims of abuse
The thing is man utd were strongly considering reintergrating him back into the team, it seems that public backlash cause man utd to think otherwise, but you'd think if they took as long as they did with their own internal investigation that there was some element at least that Mason Greenwood is not as guilty as he's made out to be.

- - - Updated - - -

just looks like a toxic relationship then, I wouldnt read much into that record tbf.
She probably shits the bed and hangs her dog out the car window and blames the other half for it too

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The thing is man utd were strongly considering reintergrating him back into the team, it seems that public backlash cause man utd to think otherwise, but you'd think if they took as long as they did with their own internal investigation that there was some element at least that Mason Greenwood is not as guilty as he's made out to be.

- - - Updated - - -

She probably shits the bed and hangs her dog out the car window and blames the other half for it too
There are audio recordings of him abusing her. United considering to reintegrate him was a horrible move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)