Premier League 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Any chance that Hotspurs win premier league and Bayern lost Bundesliga this season?:numnum:
mission 50% complete! :baus:
Hotspurs are 13 points behind with 6 fixtures left, so mathematically it's still possible:p

But don't get me wrong, I like Harry Kane and I do rate him. But he might turn out to be a mightier jinx than badass lol

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There's always next year for Spurs.

As for Shitty, these thieving cheating cunts should be relegated to Div. 2
i wish but they won't

the league has been fucking around with everton's points like 4 times but city remain untouched despite that 100+ alleged irregularities

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/s/pofbVYEPfF

Look at these morons. Pooch as a coach must have zero authority and leadership.

This is the 4th time this season a teammate fights Cole "baby assassin" Palmer for taking the pk.

The dude is 14/14 from pks in his young career (and this pk, which was his 4th goal of the game, crazy, means he tied with Haaland for top scorer). And still it's 4th time dumbasses try to steal it from him and fight for it, once Sterling, 3 times Madueke/jackson.

Funny thing is earlier in season Palmer was nice enough to let Sterling forcibly take the ball from him and take the pk. What happend? Sterling missed? Because he is career 44% pk converter. Palmer is 100%.

The ego on these clowns and Pooch letting it go on. Embarrassing. Gallagher and Enzo Fernández literally have to be Palmer bodyguards backing him up from other teammates whenever he takes a pk lol

@s4tch now THESE are the definition of primadonnas.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Union giving a pasting to your boys @JuveJay

Expected them to win but seems like a rout thus far

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs spoke too soon :lol3:

2-3 now ffs

Go Coventry!

- - - Updated - - -

3-3 lmao :rofl:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Union giving a pasting to your boys @JuveJay

Expected them to win but seems like a rout thus far

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs spoke too soon :lol3:

2-3 now ffs

Go Coventry!

- - - Updated - - -

3-3 lmao :rofl:
Lol get good mate, never doubt Sir Mark Robins. City did show too much respect first half.

Whatever happens Ten Hag needs to be sacked at the end of this season lmao, what a tard he is.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Coventry should have sealed the game

Bad miss

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

What a comeback ffs

- - - Updated - - -

Could be offside tho ffs

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 13)