Premier League 2023-24 (22 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Klopp just took a shit all over Guardiola with players like Elliott, Endo, Szoboszlai, Gomes & Bradley but there’s still misfortune inbreds on this forum who wouldn’t want him as our manager.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ange Postecoglou:

"I don't see fourth place as the prize. This club has finished fourth before. It's finished second before. You can throw all types of things at it, it's reached the Champions League final, you can throw all sorts of things but this club has to achieve things. So fourth is not my end goal. I don't want to finish fourth if we haven't grown as a team and developed as a team."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ange Postecoglou:

"I don't see fourth place as the prize. This club has finished fourth before. It's finished second before. You can throw all types of things at it, it's reached the Champions League final, you can throw all sorts of things but this club has to achieve things. So fourth is not my end goal. I don't want to finish fourth if we haven't grown as a team and developed as a team."
Take fucking note allegri

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tonali - Milan made the deal of their lives.
The guy came did the work got sold for a nice sum and now Newcastle eats all his shit.
They hidden his betting problems well.
Should he came here I feel everything would have been discovered much earlier..
Ofcourse Milan would be clean since they are not being targeted.

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to say, de zerbi has been managing at a higher level for longer for one, but neither have really proved it at a top club yet
Agree but I for now give Motta an edge as Bologna to CL or even fighting for CL seems very impressive.
D.Z is a bit more risky imo

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The end of the title race in EPL is set to be the most exciting its been in ages. Arteta has done a really good job for Arsenal, would be very big for him and the team, his first league title as head coach and their first title in 2 decades or smth like that. Klopp bowing out with another league trophy would be great to see as well.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
The end of the title race in EPL is set to be the most exciting its been in ages. Arteta has done a really good job for Arsenal, would be very big for him and the team, his first league title as head coach and their first title in 2 decades or smth like that.
Why not credit Edu for the team building? He had faith in Arteta even after his bad start and Arsenal was pretty much Arteta’s first managerial job.
They haven’t won anything yet but they look like they’ll be competing for everything the next few years

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
City haven't beaten a top 5 team this season in 6 attempts, this is essentially what is holding them back from being the top side again.

It's hard to win everything and keep such high standards. But I think they'll get over the line when they need to. I know lots of neutrals would probably want the Klopp fairytale sign off. With Arsenal you always suspect they will mess it up at some point, so until they win something that will linger.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
City haven't beaten a top 5 team this season in 6 attempts, this is essentially what is holding them back from being the top side again.

It's hard to win everything and keep such high standards. But I think they'll get over the line when they need to. I know lots of neutrals would probably want the Klopp fairytale sign off. With Arsenal you always suspect they will mess it up at some point, so until they win something that will linger.
City are probably still the favorites, but would be great to see either Arsenal or Klopp win it.

That chokers tag is also a thing that changes with time, Spain used to be chokers in int tournaments and Real Madrid had a really dry spell in CL, but then both had super dominant teams (ironically it happened for both after legendary Raul was cast aside for younger talent).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just checked the result :rofl:

cole palmer though, he hit some good form lately

Screenshot_2024-04-04-23-32-27-80_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpg

kid's like 21 and banging goals left and right, scoring crucial penalties. imagine spending hundreds of millions on passengers when you have a gem from your academy. jj should take notice and start building on the youth team. and i don't mean like introducing them at the 84th minute and pray that they don't shit the bed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 6)