Premier League 2023-24 (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
just checked the result :rofl:

cole palmer though, he hit some good form lately

Screenshot_2024-04-04-23-32-27-80_07de052b70472489b19c0b66e29f0be4.jpg

kid's like 21 and banging goals left and right, scoring crucial penalties. imagine spending hundreds of millions on passengers when you have a gem from your academy. jj should take notice and start building on the youth team. and i don't mean like introducing them at the 84th minute and pray that they don't shit the bed

Kids legit.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
just checked the result :rofl:

cole palmer though, he hit some good form lately

kid's like 21 and banging goals left and right, scoring crucial penalties. imagine spending hundreds of millions on passengers when you have a gem from your academy. jj should take notice and start building on the youth team. and i don't mean like introducing them at the 84th minute and pray that they don't shit the bed
Wasn’t this Palmer kid also purchased from City last summer? For about €50M that were again paid for a relatively unproven but promising player, basically in line with the Chelsea transfer policies of late, only that this guy is indeed turning out good for them.

- - - Updated - - -

What a crazy game tho, ManUTD completely imploding as usual, was fun to watch ngl :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wasn’t this Palmer kid also purchased from City last summer? For about €50M that were again paid for a relatively unproven but promising player, basically in line with the Chelsea transfer policies of late, only that this guy is indeed turning out good for them.

- - - Updated - - -

What a crazy game tho, ManUTD completely imploding as usual, was fun to watch ngl :lol:
Yes, think he's confusing him with Connor Gallagher.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought he was critiquing Man City for letting him go instead of giving him bigger role. Pep was actually a fan and wanted to keep him, but kid insisted to leave for more minutes and bigger role. And he was right in his decision as it turned out.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Liverpool should have won this game already. Man Utd are garbage.

I read that scousers had 74 shots against them this season in 2.5 games so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 12)